Zh99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is python kingdom legit? I saw reviews but i wanna be sure before buying
They are legit, would say to probably buy the high-balance card, mid-balance isn't too good. They don't let u buy past 2 cards per week, so they have their downsides but in terms of the actual product working like they say, yeah they do. They are good all things considered.

Good luck

londdzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They are legit, would say to probably buy the high-balance card, mid-balance isn't too good. They don't let u buy past 2 cards per week, so they have their downsides but in terms of the actual product working like they say, yeah they do. They are good all things considered.

Good luck
Do they work in North Macedonia tho?

Zh99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do they work in North Macedonia tho?
idk, I don't live there, but I live in a lesser known country aswell. If you go to their store on tor browser, go to the card u want, then go to "logistics and availability" they put a whole list of all the countries supported, u will jus have to order an int. card. GL

sigh

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python is legit, but not perfect. Stay away from both the domestic and international mid-balance cards, ordered those first and had a bad experience on the cashout. You have to be up at midnight in order to go to a store when all of them are closed to buy giftcards, its too sketchy and honestly not worth it. Otherwise for the High and Super-High balance cards I recommend those, but if you have problems with using them like maybe something misprinted on ur paper that comes with the card, the response times will be very slow as their team is overworked. 9/10 vendor not perfect, but i'd say they are some of the best in the biz.

Users who are viewing this thread