Haven't carded in a while and came back to 911.re being dead

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Whats a good 911.re substitute. I heard of faceless but idk if its legit or im on a phished site, $100 deposit fee isn't worth it.

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just spent a year as a guest of the fed country club. Got out, fired of my laptop and all the old spots for good shit is gone 911.re, infodig, c2bit, and robocheck are all gone. I am basically starting over again fucking around with sites to buy cvvs testing out 50.00 at a time and getting burnt cards or scam sites.
It's a bitch, and every time I have posted a question like yours (i think that i posted the exact same thing) I get a bunch of fake scammers trying to rip me off telling me to send me my telegram and they will hook me up.
This forum is starting to be too full of rippers for me, you can't even get any good info these days.

To answer your question, I have been waiting for someone to say they have actually had good results with faceless before I deposit 100.00 with them too.

If you know of any good replacements for c2bit, robocheck, or infodig please share! I am always happy to share my knowledge in exchange.

A$APSWIPER

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!
only registered users see the hidden text login or sign up

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Users who are viewing this thread