fattrap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey All Respected Carders,

Being a total beginner myself, I and countless others are looking for A-Z of carding world. We are tired of getting scammed with useless resources, we are tired of buying outdated information. We have money to invest, we have money to partner-up, we have money to buy plug n cashout setups.

So I am creating this thread with the hope of getting advice from the pros in this area. And guide us if the this area is not lucrative anymore due to bans and restrictions.

Looking forward to enlightenment.

2shoesnike

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro it works but its hard to get into the game. Its like you said the game is full of scammers and rippers and even those who you trust can turn overnight. The game is more of a do the most with the least amount of time possible. Hope I could help

fattrap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro it works but its hard to get into the game. Its like you said the game is full of scammers and rippers and even those who you trust can turn overnight. The game is more of a do the most with the least amount of time possible. Hope I could help
Yea I think I am getting that now. It seems harder than a day job. Till now what I have perceived is that its a business you spend money on stuff and find an opportunity to utilize it.

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
If yall serious about running it up thru carding hmu on telegram : @bossofss

I got a few plays im only pulling people

lordwinny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey All Respected Carders,

Being a total beginner myself, I and countless others are looking for A-Z of carding world. We are tired of getting scammed with useless resources, we are tired of buying outdated information. We have money to invest, we have money to partner-up, we have money to buy plug n cashout setups.

So I am creating this thread with the hope of getting advice from the pros in this area. And guide us if the this area is not lucrative anymore due to bans and restrictions.

Looking forward to enlightenment.
Indeed, you are right. There are very few reliable people in this field. I can assist you by sharing with you the path I have been able to do in order to acquire real knowledge in the field because I think it is the best way

ubereatsofficiall

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Indeed, you are right. There are very few reliable people in this field. I can assist you by sharing with you the path I have been able to do in order to acquire real knowledge in the field because I think it is the best way
Share the sauce my man?

zeppelin88

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
hit me up too bro pls

feve01

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
interesante , ojala todos nos ayudemos en ese tema de compartir datos que ayuden a crecer.

feve01

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
interesting, hopefully we all help each other on this issue of sharing data that helps us grow.

nofreesauce

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
what exactly is your goal?

blackgodzilla

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Believe me, none of the professionals will share their secrets with you, they do not need you, and to buy material that is not worth a penny stupid, gone the time when the real carders shared their experiences, and now only for money, and not the fact that you buy valuable information.

Users who are viewing this thread