How do you deal with cameras when you withdraw money with cloned cards or something?

johnconnor999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I want to get some clone card but i dont know how to do to not get seen if anyone can give any tip would be ok.

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, you sound like you're planning to rob a jewelry store. Just park your car somewhere far away, wear some gloves and a basic face mask like the ones we wore during COVID-19 times. Act normally, don't hit the same ATMs every day and switch up the times when you're withdrawing money. Stay safe cause there's a lot of cash to be made if you do this correctly. We want to stay outta trouble for a long time and make real money, not mess around. I've been traveling around states cashing out cloned cards I got from my new connection. Two kids means that serving more time in prison is something I just can't afford. I just wanna make sure no one makes the same mistakes I did in the past.

johnconnor999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, you sound like you're planning to rob a jewelry store. Just park your car somewhere far away, wear some gloves and a basic face mask like the ones we wore during COVID-19 times. Act normally, don't hit the same ATMs every day and switch up the times when you're withdrawing money. Stay safe cause there's a lot of cash to be made if you do this correctly. We want to stay outta trouble for a long time and make real money, not mess around. I've been traveling around states cashing out cloned cards I got from my new connection. Two kids means that serving more time in prison is something I just can't afford. I just wanna make sure no one makes the same mistakes I did in the past.
Ok thanks man, how frequently should I cashout, because im just starting and i want to make the less amount of mistakes. I thought about every 2 weeks in different states or something like that, but im not sure.

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok thanks man, how frequently should I cashout, because im just starting and i want to make the less amount of mistakes. I thought about every 2 weeks in different states or something like that, but im not sure.
You don't have to limit yourself to doing it only twice a week. three or four times each week is a good amount. Don't stress over this too much.

jackdanai

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you would look on google maps for ways going to the target and getting away from then look out for on google maps and irl for cameras that police could have access of if a investigation was to happen on u u need to be on point have a point where changing clothes is easy and also choose the clothes cearfully so it fits in a bag when your walking normally and cover your bag with jacket and face with a face mask so no correlation between the person that went in the park and the other guy that came out to the public eye you will go unoticed

Skeez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How I do you be gettin the pin for the CCs ?

Skeez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I will buy a card as well in a couple of days, I let you know how it's going then. So far hes very kind answers emails very fast and doesnt let you hang on a question. Even tho I asked a lot of questions even I thought I was annoying 😅 I'll hit you up when I ordered.
How I do you be gettin the pin for the CCs ? Cause I know how to load them it’s just the matter of finding the pin I have problems with but I’m new to this shit

jackdanai

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
all good to see starters learn how to steal the banks money they always have to refund it if you need any help just message me

thrwaway

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How I do you be gettin the pin for the CCs ? Cause I know how to load them it’s just the matter of finding the pin I have problems with but I’m new to this shit
Most dumps come with the pin. If your carding site doesn't have a filtering system to filter out state, country, zip code, and if it has a pin w/ the dump, and etc. Then the site probably no good. The site should let you know if it comes with the pin also don't get debits if ur hitting an atm only credit

Users who are viewing this thread