Blanco

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
HOW TO BYPASS AMAZON METHOD, CVV.

I have taken out my time to outline this step but due to time constraint, I was unable to upload screenshots but am sure those who worked with me during livestream on Teamviewer were able to see exactly how it looks. Without wasting time let’s jump in.

You can make unlimited money with cracked amazon accounts compare to Refund method which takes lot of times.

For this tutorial you just need cracked amazon accounts with access or you can even buy from the spammed account with this method we canbypass the cvv verification when we want to make order.

Go HERE (You can pick to transfer from 60$ to 240$)

Here enter the email of the account you want to transfer the balance to. Simple and easy to use. with AGC from the account and wait. It can take from 15 minutes to 24 hours. And there is no need

to get a support agent involved. All automated steps. Now , IF you are maybe lucky, the process will take 5-25 minutes (not often). After you finish the instructions listed above: The email you will get an email from Amazon. Open the email and click : Redeem your Kindle Unlimited Membership. After you do that a page that says “exchange”will apear. DON'T click on Redeem your Kindle Unlimited. Click on Exchange. The AGC should be there almost instantly. It's as basic and simple as that!

METHOD #1 (Amazon Prime)

Amazon Prime is probably the simplest method as it doesn't require YOU to do much. Just search Give Amazon Prime. Now click on that "Give the gift of Prime" and Proceed to gift it to the account you want to transfer the giftcard to. Now just make sure at checkout that you use your Giftcard as Payment.When you receive the Gift on your other account contact support and tell them that you received a gift from a friend but you don't want it. They will ask for gift ID wich you can find in your email or Amazon and ask the support agent to convert it to AGC balance.

METHOD #2 (Amazon Music)

Now this is very easy. What you wanna do is find a song on Amazon and gift it to the account you want to transfer the AGC to.Now just make sure at checkout that you use your Giftcard as Payment. When you receive the Gift on your other account contact support and tell them that you received a gift from a friend but you don't want it.They will ask for gift ID wich you can find in your email or Amazon and ask the support agent to convert it to AGC balance.

METHOD #3 (Amazon Books)

Now this is very simple. What you wanna do is find a book on Amazon and gift it to the account you want to transfer the AGC to. Now just make sure at checkout that you use your Gift card as Payment. When you receive the Gift on your other account contact support and tell them that you received a gift from a friend but you don't want it. They will ask for gift ID wich you can find in your email or Amazon and ask the support agent to convert it to AGC balance.

METHOD #4 (Amazon Books)

Basically to transfer the AGC balance it has to be intact ie the full amount which the giftcard was for once you have access to the account with the AGC balance simply go into livechat and tell the rep either that you redeemed it on the wrong account and you need it added to the correct account or that you simply want to gift it to your friend and that you would like it transfered to their account it's as simple as that. There is a seperate section here icluding all of the methods used to transfer AGC but more on that later. I quick tip for all you SE'rs use this method to refund over and over simply buy some AGC load it onto your account then buy the item you want, refund it then transfer the AGC rinse and repeat!

tahiv john

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What is AGC

hicos

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is this safe method? Can I transfer directly the gift card to my account?

Users who are viewing this thread