How to counterfeit money 2022

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thank you for sticking post. I am not angry on you or other vendors, and i know that game is never free but it's not hard to post something like this. It's just 10% of whole process. This is for total newbies who doesn't know nothing about counterfeiting and it has a lot of value. I hope this will encourage other people to share their knowledge. Thanks again for sticking post.
No problem buddy :)
Will post MrPrintFulls Guide for Noobs
Next week for you and stick that one as well. will leav both on the crdforum thread sticked for a wille think its good content as you say , alsow that way people stop asking me all these questions :)

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No problem buddy :)
Will post MrPrintFulls Guide for Noobs
Next week for you and stick that one as well. will leav both on the crdforum thread sticked for a wille think its good content as you say , alsow that way people stop asking me all these questions :)
Can you repost it please

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do i get in contact with amychen725?

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a fool proof way to do this but I dont want the SS after me. if you want the trick anyone can do with 1 printer and arts and crafts skills. Pass 9 out of 10 banks even ATMs. PM

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a fool proof way to do this but I dont want the SS after me. if you want the trick anyone can do with 1 printer and arts and crafts skills. Pass 9 out of 10 banks even ATMs. PM
DM me i would love to hear your way. For some reason i can't dm you.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
DM me i would love to hear your way. For some reason i can't dm you.
I will update you all on this. On here I guess but I dont have the time. Its legit TRUST me and I even have one bonus tips for you. I will be back. Promise.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alright I am back and I am going to start a new post on 2 things. They are both easy for noobs and WILL work 99.999998% of the time. So look for my post if you want to see upvote, anything helps for this info that the SS are definitely wanting to know desperately.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alright I am back and I am going to start a new post on 2 things. They are both easy for noobs and WILL work 99.999998% of the time. So look for my post if you want to see upvote, anything helps for this info that the SS are definitely wanting to know desperately.
any updates? I'm interested in this method.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
pls pm me. i would like to know how to do this

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you use the laminator? With or without laminator sheets / pounches?

If the hologram is not a sticker, Do you use glue?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For the China supplier, does she have an alternative contact route (i.e. anything other than Skype)? Just curious. Thanks.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For the China supplier, does she have an alternative contact route (i.e. anything other than Skype)? Just curious. Thanks.
Also, can you use this method for anything other than Euro/USD? Just wondering.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How to counterfeit money

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How can you bypass the protection mechanism on printers?

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't sell anything on the web, but I can tell you how you can easily make your own 10s and 20s:
Go online and buy some "prop currency". Then before you attempt to pass any of the bills, wear them around in a wallet, and maybe a pocket as well, readjusting the crease periodically. I'd roll them through your hands a bit too. Make them look like they've been in circulation. Once that's done, give them a light coat of spray on matte lacquer or polyurethane (found in any proper hardware store). It has to be a light coating -- you don't want the bills looking like they've been laminated. It's unlikely that anyone will pen test such a low denomination, but that'll make it much more likely to pass. Though anyone that runs a pen test on prop bills without looking closely enough to realize they're fake is an idiot. Still, it's a simple enough step, so there's no reason to skip it. The lacquer or polyurethane will also help the paper hold up a bit better to wear and tear (real US notes are made from a cotton-linen blend and hold up to wear and tear better than the wood pulp paper prop money is made out of).

You were just asking where to purchase counterfeits and not how to pass them, so I'm assuming I don't need to cover that. But if you've never passed a phony bill before it's probably a good idea to at least skim over a basic guide on how to best pull it off. There's an art to boosting your chances of success rather than just hoping you find yourself dealing with someone inattentive enough not to be paying attention. I like to have the cashier "discover" the bill for me (e.g. "Damn, all I've got is 20s...I'm sorry..", "I think I see a 10 right there!", "Oh, you're right! Good eyes!"). That way they've already decided in their mind that they're handling a whatever bill they've identified it as before it even makes it's way to them. And why would they be suspicious of it at that point? After all, you were gonna pay them with a 20 instead until they "helped" you notice that 10 you ended up using...

This probably goes without saying, but don't try this using prop 50s and 100s. People actually pay attention to those, and any of these bills are going to stand out if someone actually bothers to look close enough. The only reason what I've described works is because barely anyone is keeping an eye out for low denomination counterfeits.

And no matter how smoothly you seem to have passed the bill, don't try to hit the same place twice. In fact, I wouldn't pass a counterfeit note anywhere I've been previously or expect to be returning to in the future. I used to sell the counterfeit notes I've described here (on the street, not the dark web) for 10% of their face value without bothering to make sure my buyers knew what they were doing. Later on I learned through an online news article that a nearby town had ended up with more than half a dozen of the 20s after one of my less discerning customers hit it multiple times.

There are other things to bear in mind as well, but I'm not trying to type up my own guide to passing counterfeit bills here. I strongly encourage you to do the proper research ahead of time. Make a noob mistake and you might find yourself facing some serious charges.

Users who are viewing this thread