How to find a proper drop house

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Does USPS even ship to abandoned houses? I thought they would return said package if they thought the house was abandoned. I head of some people finding homes on Zillow or something like that. If anyone has any methods please do let me know. I have a few cards and im ready to finally go ahead and do it hell might as well ask a few security questions while im at it
1.I use mullvad VPN on a burner laptop
2.I use a virtual environment
3. I use some public WiFi to place the order
4. When package arrives go late at night or wait a few days to make sure no one is waiting for me
Also how expensive does said item need to be for cops to really give a shit? Thinking of starting around the 500 dollar range. Sorry for the really generic questions im sure your all sick of newbie stuff but just want to make sure everything is all set. Recommended websites for computer parts?

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
abandoned houses will never work, zillow shit most likely won't either. you need to set up a drop where you can control all variables. the good ways to do it are very expensive, so i am not sure what kinda stuff or how big your products that you are carding is. if you are earning at least 1,500 - 2k a week it would be worth it. there are cheap and less sophisticated ways like just using fake ID's with profiles on em and renting mom n pop mail boxes though. that would be a good cheap way

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What if I know a home is a summer house?

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you have people who has access to ccs, really want us to work together

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you have people who has access to ccs, really want us to work together

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
well, just check if they have mail forwarding set up since they probably do. send some shit from ebay with a gift card

Users who are viewing this thread