how to get into carding? how do i avoid the IRS?

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i wanna get into carding or at least reselling carded items.

how do i justify or conceal profits from the IRS? let's say i make an extra 20k reselling stolen stuff on ebay, that all goes to my paypal account or my bank account which is monitored. how do i avoid federal eyes?

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
do it via mules account if you can

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sell the items in person, once you have the cash in hand keep it in a safe. If you sell any items through eBay then just open a Paypal account & verify it using a Fullz. Apply for a PayPal debit card & hit the ATM, You could also open up a bank drop in the same name, use the debit & hit the ATM or link it to a cash app account under the same name, apply for a cash card & again, hit the ATM.

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
mules? like breaking bad drug runner mules? idk what that is sorry.
do it via other profiles and get paid in crypto, you can find many people on profit basis who will be ready to use their identity to open ebay acounts, you can offer them percentage.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i see...so people will give me their ID/account info for coinbase, ebay, others? how do i find such people and how much would i have to pay them? is there a reason i can't open ebay accounts myself?

also how does crypto solve my problem...cash is king...at some point i'll have to withdraw my crypto. i do have an exchange account that was created before the KYC wave so i think i should be safe but still in order to cash out i'd have to convert it into my physical bank account unless i got cucked doing P2P or something in person.
do it via other profiles and get paid in crypto, you can find many people on profit basis who will be ready to use their identity to open ebay acounts, you can offer them percentage.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fasho
Sell the items in person, once you have the cash in hand keep it in a safe. If you sell any items through eBay then just open a Paypal account & verify it using a Fullz. Apply for a PayPal debit card & hit the ATM, You could also open up a bank drop in the same name, use the debit & hit the ATM or link it to a cash app account under the same name, apply for a cash card & again, hit the ATM

Users who are viewing this thread