Hyprothetical side hustles to avoid IRS?

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
FK got screwed last year with that $600 or more in proceeds you get IRS tax forms to pay on it and trying to find a quicker/easier way to get cash. Am working but a side hustle, I looked at reselling at Amazon/eBay but after the $40/month + fees at Amazon and the ~20% fees at eBay it wouldn't even be worth it it to try to buy/sell there anymore. I usually can find cheaper chinese items that sell for more on Amazon or eBay but shipping and fees would kill almost any profit and at the end of the year it would be a hell of a time doing my cost / sell anaylsys

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You make it seem like you're looking for a way to launder money when in reality you're just looking for a job.

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You make it seem like you're looking for a way to launder money when in reality you're just looking for a job.
After reading your comment idk how to comment because yeah if he wants to ask something on a forum like this then ask. Even if LE is on here how they gonna answer your question if it isnt clear what your asking?

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
After reading your comment idk how to comment because yeah if he wants to ask something on a forum like this then ask. Even if LE is on here how they gonna answer your question if it isnt clear what your asking?
I felt like I was deciphering some ancient text scribbled on a cave wall while trying to understand this man's issue.

Users who are viewing this thread