I got away from carding, moved more into hacking. Here is a free Method, just cause I want to give back.

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I used this for a while, still able to use it, I am sure.

Buy a burner phone (android), get a local number. (use opsec common sense.)

Buy CC from a supplier who has access to a database and request details from your city/area.

Use RockAuto dotcom... you can buy an e gift card, where a code is emailed directly and immediately to an email to be redeemed in the future. $250 at a time, I have got 1,500 off one card before so just keep buying the e-gift cards until it declines

Clear cookies and hit with as many cards as you can, wash rinse repeat. Using different burner emails ect.

Check your fraud score on the IP of your burner phone, when it starts to run hot, give the phone to a homeless person or chuck it river.

Now you can do a few things,
I always picked Painters Tape, its expensive and people who paint cars use a lot of it.

At first, I would go into the hood and find Mexican body shops, ship the packs to drop spots, deliver tape to the body shops, I charged 75 cents on the Dollar. So on every 1,000 dollars in Tape I made $750, cash.

Now to get more sophisticated. set up an online vendor account on ebay, amazon ect. Advertise The Tape and different kinds of tape, when a customer makes a purchase just use the e-gift card, order what they want and get it shipped to their address.

There is a bit more more to fill in the gaps, but you have to find that out on your own.

Good Luck

darkmonk

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi , rockautodotcom one ca buy any gift card ?

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I
I used this for a while, still able to use it, I am sure.

Buy a burner phone (android), get a local number. (use opsec common sense.)

Buy CC from a supplier who has access to a database and request details from your city/area.

Use RockAuto dotcom... you can buy an e gift card, where a code is emailed directly and immediately to an email to be redeemed in the future. $250 at a time, I have got 1,500 off one card before so just keep buying the e-gift cards until it declines

Clear cookies and hit with as many cards as you can, wash rinse repeat. Using different burner emails ect.

Check your fraud score on the IP of your burner phone, when it starts to run hot, give the phone to a homeless person or chuck it river.

Now you can do a few things,
I always picked Painters Tape, its expensive and people who paint cars use a lot of it.

At first, I would go into the hood and find Mexican body shops, ship the packs to drop spots, deliver tape to the body shops, I charged 75 cents on the Dollar. So on every 1,000 dollars in Tape I made $750, cash.

Now to get more sophisticated. set up an online vendor account on ebay, amazon ect. Advertise The Tape and different kinds of tape, when a customer makes a purchase just use the e-gift card, order what they want and get it shipped to their address.

There is a bit more more to fill in the gaps, but you have to find that out on your own.

Good Luck
I know giftcard buyers that pay 70-80% of the GC value depending on your type of gift card so bring all your gift card to me and start low to test if I'm honest

texstricker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I

I know giftcard buyers that pay 70-80% of the GC value depending on your type of gift card so bring all your gift card to me and start low to test if I'm honest
Hook it up with you giftcard plug

Ace_1313

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I

I hve rock auto gift cards 💳

hurrypotter

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I

i have rockauto gift cards,give me your tel

xiller8

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Rockauto is a cardable site ,correct ?it's not any if the 100s of "cardable sites" lisys online but reading the privacy policy you can have packages delivered to a different account than what is registered on the account ....

n4034231

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
cant they block an egift card? i did this iwth best buy egift sent 250 to a couple people, they all got burnt less than 24 hours

sw1ppak33psw1pp1n

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have buyers for gift cards that pay cash 65%-80%. (most are 75%)

Users who are viewing this thread