I got scammed by picaunion

JuiceBinHavin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can't believe I fell for it! I just got scammed big time by this online store called picaunion claiming to sell welding kits at unbelievable prices. I should have known it was too good to be true. The website looked legit, with all its products listed at ridiculously low prices, but it turned out to be a total scam.

First off, the website claimed to be based in Britain, but it's actually operated by some shady Chinese company called Supic Company Limited. I should have been suspicious from the start. And when I dug deeper, I found out that this Supic Company Limited has been reported by tons of people for running multiple scam websites. Why didn't I do my research beforehand?

The worst part is, they never even delivered my order. I've been waiting for weeks, and now I realize I'll probably never see that welding kit or my money again. It's infuriating! And to add insult to injury, I found out that the pictures on their website were stolen from other sources, and even their content was copied.

I wish I had listened to my gut and stayed away from this scam. Now, I'm out of pocket and feeling like a complete idiot. Consider this a warning to anyone else out there: don't make the same mistake I did. Avoid this website like the plague unless you want to risk losing your hard-earned money and your personal information.

Users who are viewing this thread