i live in a third world country what are my options?

skorea

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey guys much appreciated if youre reading this , i live in a third world country and i have managed to fraud a bit by getting a premium vpn and a rooted android with 100 percent mock locations working pinpoint to my desired location but the earnings arent that big im making my money that i spent on a card plus a small chunk extra before burning the card. i only got like a month that i have been doing this before i didnt even knew that these things existed not to mention making money out of it.
my question to you guys is : what are my options to get some more money , i learn quick and im open to suggestions.
thank u all :)

BloodyWave

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey friend, well if i was you i would get in touch with a really good vendor first, the easiest thing to start with id say is bank logs, i started off with finding a vendor first and when i did i started buying bank logs and cashing them out since it was so easy.

Elevenblessings1123

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey friend, well if i was you i would get in touch with a really good vendor first, the easiest thing to start with id say is bank logs, i started off with finding a vendor first and when i did i started buying bank logs and cashing them out since it was so easy.
How do you cash out? I’m new to this. Can you list step by step what softwares, tools, whatever you use to protect yourself

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey guys much appreciated if youre reading this , i live in a third world country and i have managed to fraud a bit by getting a premium vpn and a rooted android with 100 percent mock locations working pinpoint to my desired location but the earnings arent that big im making my money that i spent on a card plus a small chunk extra before burning the card. i only got like a month that i have been doing this before i didnt even knew that these things existed not to mention making money out of it.
my question to you guys is : what are my options to get some more money , i learn quick and im open to suggestions.
thank u all :)
Also in a third world country but lost my investment to a ripper..I know a few things to try but I can't afford to invest and try..we can build a team and make things better for us do you have TG?

Users who are viewing this thread