I need someone that can send 200 million emails

sechid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I developed a website using ENS and Arweave to establish the first illegal marketplace on the clearnet. It is impossible to take down and uses automated SMTP protocol to handle the backend on the darknet. So SMTP acts like a proxy without the user even noticing. I also have an extremely large emailing list, I collected through scraping the web, collecting the leaks and verifying the email addresses. I only have one last step left. Delivering the emails and enjoying the profits. The website is impossible to take down, offers half the prices in comparison to people selling on social media + doesn't rip you off unlike instagram/snapchat sellers. Plus it is the only website that accepts credit cards, I was able to achieve this through a bunch of crypto mixers and exchange glitches. All of these combined I think there is a huge market for the website considering there are bunch of people who is not capable enough to use darknet. Especially in younger demographics like colleges, selling drugs on clearnet without crypto or tor is a giga win. In short if you have a spam botnet or server capable of delivering 200 million emails in maybe like a month, I know for some of you guys this is nothing, we can make a bunch of money, I can give you a portion of profits and cash. Even if you cannot send all 200 million, we can still start with something like 10 mil. Which should be achievable with a few infected devices/VPSs.

Mobboss99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can work telegram??

Users who are viewing this thread