I'm trying to find like minded people im experienced and looking for seasoned or Learning partners no hate im still learning something new everyday

zlegend3

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm trying to find like minded people im experienced and looking for seasoned or Learning partners no hate im still learning something new everyday there's always new ways to get to the same conclusion lets get this money.

voicemail22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey,ready to learn with you if you dont mind

cdawg5035

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm trying to find like minded people im experienced and looking for seasoned or Learning partners no hate im still learning something new everyday there's always new ways to get to the same conclusion lets get this money.
Interested

escrow1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I’m down gang let’s go up ! 💯💯💯💯

mormanbadass

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am also interested in learning the trade, however I am very new. I understand bins, profiles, "fullz", very basic, I've spent a lot of time in telegram chatrooms.
Anyways would you be willing to teach me something? Im in desperate need of a hustle. Im stuck in a group home and I have class 6hrs m-f. I hardly have time to work. But this i can do. Will you please help me out?

zlegend3

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am also interested in learning the trade, however I am very new. I understand bins, profiles, "fullz", very basic, I've spent a lot of time in telegram chatrooms.
Anyways would you be willing to teach me something? Im in desperate need of a hustle. Im stuck in a group home and I have class 6hrs m-f. I hardly have time to work. But this i can do. Will you please help me out?
drop your telegram ill dm u

cvvdeine_

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im down drop tele

fgil

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
if you guys are down for telegram im down too

Silap79

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I’m down too

Cm10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes I like this type of post getting to the bag let’s connect

Users who are viewing this thread