IOS Carding

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone have experience with carding on a ios device ? Is it even a thing ? What all will be needed since i'm guessing its pretty different than carding on my laptop. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
IOS device must be clean / not used before in specific fraud .... if it was used...the device is flagged...and you will got decline every time...
Also , buy the device with cash ....
old models can work to...
Stay safe

Smyly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
okay, i'm gonna put yall on, I got played in this process but oh well.

This is how it went down, dude asked me if I had a iphone, said yeah, he said you wanna make some bread? of course!

So we got on google meet and he had one of his other partna's on tik tok live, and just had me keep on buying $50 packs of coins on tik tok, then I would go and tip his friend on tik tok live until the cc started declining, and I prolly did that 10 times. he just kept giving me card numbers to put into my payment methods and would rinse and repeat.

& i'm gonna let you guess how much I got paid. you'll never guess.

USAcertifie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
okay, i'm gonna put yall on, I got played in this process but oh well.

This is how it went down, dude asked me if I had a iphone, said yeah, he said you wanna make some bread? of course!

So we got on google meet and he had one of his other partna's on tik tok live, and just had me keep on buying $50 packs of coins on tik tok, then I would go and tip his friend on tik tok live until the cc started declining, and I prolly did that 10 times. he just kept giving me card numbers to put into my payment methods and would rinse and repeat.

& i'm gonna let you guess how much I got paid. you'll never guess.
Nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread