Its not more time to learn I must work with knowledge what I have

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Be honest I cannot say "i am hacker" for my friends probably looks like but in the inside me I know Truth so I am sure about my script kid knowledge and etc
i want start from bottom learn Python Language and move forward because I know and see how much I am limited when I work with GitHub applications
its hard to focused and learn when you think how much time you re left because I don't know that for this reason i told myself after I make my life back to normal or better
i can start learning and spend a lot time for something what makes me better
but for now I am limited like its can be only Dream how I hack into site probably I can do only sqlmap and scan ports I was checking video courses,read and etc but I think hacking web applications is more hard than I can imagine
for this reason i start think about this problem like something what I can solve and i decide
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think most vulnerable and exploitable device is Human and brain which is controlled with feels and mods ( like hungry,sleepy and etc )
for this reason I think to earn money its can be enough vps+domain,phishing and some tricky method

Also everyone have some secret which we don't want get into public for this reason some people in some situation can pay me
so everyone have some weakness but probably its can be pretty hard to find in some cases
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also my next problem is I live in past 2014-2016 when Facebook have everyone and etc now its quite empty place where in English Groups you can find Indian people
so its have same end like Telegram
problem is when I compare that with Instagram where I can only react/comment and write to messages with Facebook what offer add people/react/comment add to groups
TikTok probably is not good for that because its video content primary and chatting is many restricted
Twitter i never use and its look more professional so for me with fresh account can be complicated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I imagine situation like this I get some good social platforms start researching information with Google doorks ( we think how they use name+surname )
its takes few minutes or even seconds and some times I am pretty lucky and found something what have some history with victim
after that I try research to social accounts with sherlock to get to most information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything what I gather photos+videos+information and etc i must decide its enough to focused only on this victim
because I have planned United States because its give good opportunity with "background report"
but because I don't have anything now like cards or even somewhere its possible I don't have access to background report
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But just imagine how must be dangerous know ( name+surname+dob+email+telephone+address+family+previous job+loans debts and etc )
when i combine that with something what have value on social platforms its pretty dangerous and scary
when you want be serious I think its good make background report about family members and too same with social platforms try to find weakness person
also when you know relationships its possible with everything more simple manipulate right ?
but how i said probably i don't have access to background report for this reason I account with a lot materials like photos where is tagged family members or etc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or even give some example when I see he/her is fan to something ( this i see on photos ) I can write email to trick this person but be honest its be more difficult because background report give me information so much sensitive and dangerous
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please write me some ideas,what you think,something what can help me and more

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Found your problem. Go take some fucking english lessons then come back. God I hate indians.

Users who are viewing this thread