JTime.io question

scoot78

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Has anyone here had the opportunity to make a purchase from JTime? I've been diligently scouring the market for some top-notch replica watches, and let's be honest, I'm not willing to part with a small fortune, like 500 grand, for a men's watch that kind of sticker shock feels like daylight robbery. So, if any of you have had firsthand experience with JTime.io, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to share your thoughts and insights about your shopping adventure. Your input could be incredibly helpful in guiding my decision. Thanks a million!

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've placed orders for 13 watches with Li, and each time the process has been incredibly smooth. While it's true that Jtime is one of the pricier Trusted Dealers (TDs), I can confidently say that I'm 100% satisfied with their service. Li and Lana are consistently friendly and lightning-fast with their responses, and they handle queries with ease. For anyone considering a purchase, I'd recommend reaching out to Li first to confirm the availability of the desired watch.

The timeline for Quality Control (QC) pictures varies depending on the watch, typically ranging from three days to one week, with one rare model taking about a month. Shipping to Germany has always been a trouble-free experience, usually taking about two to three weeks.

Out of the 13 watches I received, I had to reject only one. I suspect (although I can't confirm) that Li and Lana may pre-screen the watches to ensure they meet quality standards. Speaking of rejections, there was one instance where I initially approved the QC pics but, upon closer examination the following day, I noticed a misaligned logo. Fortunately, the watch hadn't been shipped yet, and Lana promptly arranged for a replacement without any hassle.

rebibarak

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Order Placement: July 31, 2023 QC Received: August 4, 2023 / August 7, 2023 / August 10, 2023 Shipping Date: August 12, 2023 Package Arrival: August 28, 2023

I'm delighted to report that both watches I received are in impeccable condition – they're absolutely great. The entire transaction went seamlessly, and communication was outstanding throughout. As a result, I now have three more orders pending, which speaks volumes about my positive experience!

Users who are viewing this thread