laundering money

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
lets say someone has all the details of a credit card, and knows exactly how much is in it

whats the most private, secure way to launder it without been caught?

monero is probz involved in it

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Do you live in the US, or another jurisdiction where online gambling is prohibited? If so, Online poker sites were my go-to when I was huge degen. The charge-back rate is high AF from losing players trying to recoup their losses (which is why some sites went to crypto deposits only...some, not all). All you gotta do is have a partner who has a "clean" account that has already passed KYC and is funded with legit deposits, sit at a heads-up or 6 max table with them, and "chip dump" to them (intentionally lose your money to them). be sure one of you is knowledgeable about poker, because you have to make the losses look semi legit as ALL sites have AI designed to detect chip dumping (like you can't just bet, raise, re-raise, re-raise then fold to another re-raise)....so just be on skype with them, wait till they have the best hand and you have second-third best, get all the money in the middle, and rinse and repeat until every cent is in the clean account to be cashed out. I can't even count how many times I was on the phone with someone doing this and had to tell them what to do every single hand lol.

WHY IT'S SAFE:

Generally, when the bank contacts the processor the site uses for card deposits, the processor just doesn't respond to the information request. Since the bank doesn't receive a response, eventually the dispute is found in the victims favor. The main reason the processor just ignores the charge back notice, is because since USA banks (or banks located where online gaming is prohibited) block all gambling transactions, the processor is forced to mask the transactions, basically coding them in a way where the bank thinks the transaction is for a normal online purchase of regular goods or services; and that in it of itself IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO DO. Also, the processors get paid so much $$ (MILLLLIONS) from the poker sites to take on that risk of mis-coding transactions (defrauding banks) they just eat the cost of the charge back.

I would be down to get into this again if interested lol

Easy peasy.

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
thats not a bad idea but the cc is not american, and i dont think its enabled for gambling. also, i fear being tracced back to my legir account with the KYC

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah, I feel you; system only works in USA cuz the sites that still cater to US players use cc processors that are committing a serious crime by intentionally mis-codeing the transactions to appear non-gambling related so the banks won't reject em. Therefore they risk everything responding to any disputes/charge backs they receive.

Also, since typically, sites do not require KYC until you attempt to cashout for the first time, you just create an account with made up personal info, use the stolen cc to deposit on the fake account, and then lose the money to your real account so you can cash-out. Never have to worry about your KYC being turned over to anyone becasue all you did was win money from someone who lost and disputed charge, not your problem (unless you chip dumped the money like an idiot)

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah, I feel you; system only works in USA cuz the sites that still cater to US players use cc processors that are committing a serious crime by intentionally mis-codeing the transactions to appear non-gambling related so the banks won't reject em. Therefore they risk everything responding to any disputes/charge backs they receive.

Also, since typically, sites do not require KYC until you attempt to cashout for the first time, you just create an account with made up personal info, use the stolen cc to deposit on the fake account, and then lose the money to your real account so you can cash-out. Never have to worry about your KYC being turned over to anyone becasue all you did was win money from someone who lost and disputed charge, not your problem (unless you chip dumped the money like an idiot)
I could VPN to US but I have no US bank account. Fuck. Do you reckon that would work in Australia? Or Canada?

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I could VPN to US but I have no US bank account. Fuck. Do you reckon that would work in Australia? Or Canada?
Canada, I can help you facilitate with 1 site that i have 1 dump account, and my personal, fully verified account on, if you'd like (50/50 split or not really worth my time though, as the process of losing the money from dump account to verified account, in a manner that looks legit so as not to flag the chip dumping detection software, can take hours, depending on amount to dump).

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in doing this together, or keep posting here if you just need more help with information on how to successfully pull it off; I don't mind providing info even if im not gonna benefit off it :)

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Canada, I can help you facilitate with 1 site that i have 1 dump account, and my personal, fully verified account on, if you'd like (50/50 split or not really worth my time though, as the process of losing the money from dump account to verified account, in a manner that looks legit so as not to flag the chip dumping detection software, can take hours, depending on amount to dump).

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in doing this together, or keep posting here if you just need more help with information on how to successfully pull it off; I don't mind providing info even if im not gonna benefit off it :)
bet

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!
only registered users see the hidden text login or sign up

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
No, you need nothing further if you decide to have me partner in this.

Otherwise, you will need:

1) 1 account at the poker site that you DO NOT need to verify or do KYC on. This is the account you will use the stolen CC to deposit into. (i have one already)
2) 1 account that is fully verified with KYC completed; this is the account you will dump to and cashout the funds with. (I have one already)
3) Money to deposit into the fully verified/cashout account. This money needs to come from a legitimate deposit source IE card in the account holders name etc (I would use my money to do this) \
4) knowledge of poker to make the dump from the unverified account, to the verified account, so that you can make the losses look legit and not trigger the sites fraud software that will flag unusual play (I have this)
5) A bitcoin account to cashout to

That's it.

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!
only registered users see the hidden text login or sign up

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
to answer what site, i need to know what country you live in.

As far as your question, as long as you do what i said to do correctly, no, you're 100% fine. You simply happened to be sitting at the same table with someone who used a stolen CC to deposit funds with, and you won those funds fair and square from them; the site will just assume the dispute due to the cardholder trying to get back the money they lost-which HAPPENS ALL THE TIME (keep in mind you need to make the losses on the dump account look like actual legitimate losses....you CANNOT make it obvious you are trying to get all the money from account A to account B or their fraud software will pick up on it automatically.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread