Linking a cloned/stolen CCs to a PayPal account

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did you know that sweet potatoes are called potato, but it isn't actually a potato?

Good day!

I would like to apologize first on my behalf since I'm still a beginner to the forum. I would like to ask if anyone had tried linking a CC to a PayPal account? If so, how did it go? I live overseas and here in my country, you can use an app related to personal virtual cash account and let it link a PayPal, then I could withdraw money from it using PayPal. I really do wish that the CCs are safe to link upon. And if my supposed hypothesis are correct, I could have myself an online ATM to buy more CCs/WUs either from Python and R2D2Logz.

Truly interested to hear all your thoughts on the matter, thank you so much for giving me your time!

Sincerely,
pepepotato

liiDior

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alright, so Ill be honest. If you add someone elses credit card to PayPal and the name doesn't match on PayPal, they will lock your account. The easier way would be to purchase from Python and cash out at an ATM. Nowadays PayPal is really secure and can't be used for unauthorized transactions with stolen credit cards.

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alright, so Ill be honest. If you add someone elses credit card to PayPal and the name doesn't match on PayPal, they will lock your account. The easier way would be to purchase from Python and cash out at an ATM. Nowadays PayPal is really secure and can't be used for unauthorized transactions with stolen credit cards.
Thank you so much for the much information, You really made me dodge a bullet there.

TooFast4Yall

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
PayPal has about the toughest security of any bank. I think so anyway. You don’t want to go that way. I don’t know which way you want to go, but it’s not that way.

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
PayPal has about the toughest security of any bank. I think so anyway. You don’t want to go that way. I don’t know which way you want to go, but it’s not that way.
Noted, somehow I remembered how frustrating it was to even link a single bank account back then.

Spacegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did you know that sweet potatoes are called potato, but it isn't actually a potato?

Good day!

I would like to apologize first on my behalf since I'm still a beginner to the forum. I would like to ask if anyone had tried linking a CC to a PayPal account? If so, how did it go? I live overseas and here in my country, you can use an app related to personal virtual cash account and let it link a PayPal, then I could withdraw money from it using PayPal. I really do wish that the CCs are safe to link upon. And if my supposed hypothesis are correct, I could have myself an online ATM to buy more CCs/WUs either from Python and R2D2Logz.

Truly interested to hear all your thoughts on the matter, thank you so much for giving me your time!

Sincerely,
pepepotato
Yes PayPal will let u link. Lmk if u want to work

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Good day!

Sincerely,
pepepot
I wonder why no one is talking about the Trust wallet? In my opinion, it is better to transfer directly from R2D2 to this wallet, since it does not require authentication and high security.

Users who are viewing this thread