looking for dumps with pin legit vendors

cvdeine

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi everyone, im wondering if you could recommend me any good vendors that sell dumps with pins, or any sites
i have heard about briansclub and bigfat.cc, im actually considering the second option, as i am from middle europe and bigfat.cc has some fresh german dumps with low balance
i dont neccessarily look for high balance, since i just wanna check if the fallback method works in my targeted ATMS, anyway

would u guys share ur experience with it? maybe recommend something else, thanks a lot

**i know briansclub and bigfat.cc may be shitty for CVV purchasing; as far as i know they dont tell you if shit is VBV or non VBV, but like i said i only care about that track 2 and pin
thanks!<3

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Please exercise caution, my friend, as a vast majority (97%) of individuals selling cards are offering ones that have either already been utilized or are being resold by another vendor. Although it's possible that you may come across a new dump, it's quite unlikely. It's important to remember that we can't really complain if we fall victim to scams, considering the nature of our activities. Nonetheless, it's worth noting that banks or credit card companies are typically able to offer reimbursement for the people on our ends.

- Cipher Soul

Users who are viewing this thread