Make your carding money legitimate, it's crucial to invest it wisely.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
To make your carding money legitimate, it's crucial to invest it wisely. However, putting a significant amount of cash into a bank account can be challenging. Here's what I recommend:

1. Open a Holdings LLC company in Wyoming, which can be done anonymously. Then, open another LLC in your home state, with the Wyoming-based Holdings company owning it, so you aren't directly associated with it.

2. Invest in Kava bars, which have high-profit margins and are likely to experience a boom. These bars require roughly $50,000 to $70,000 to open, most of which can be paid for using cash or money orders. Opening a chain of these bars can generate high revenue and help you move away from carding.

- Cipher Soul

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
To make your carding money legitimate, it's crucial to invest it wisely. However, putting a significant amount of cash into a bank account can be challenging. Here's what I recommend:

1. Open a Holdings LLC company in Wyoming, which can be done anonymously. Then, open another LLC in your home state, with the Wyoming-based Holdings company owning it, so you aren't directly associated with it.

2. Invest in Kava bars, which have high-profit margins and are likely to experience a boom. These bars require roughly $50,000 to $70,000 to open, most of which can be paid for using cash or money orders. Opening a chain of these bars can generate high revenue and help you move away from carding.

- Cipher Soul

Side note: It's worth noting that the recommended structure of opening a Holdings LLC in Wyoming and investing in Kava bars is a legally acceptable approach, and it comes highly recommended.

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'll keep this in mind for future reference. Thanks, buddy!

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sounds like a very simple, yet effective method.

Would anyone have an idea on how this could be applied in Europe?

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I do a little research and find out for you.

- Cipher Soul
Thank you,

Europe is a little more difficult maybe, however the good opportunities i think would be through the difference in the different countries and also maybe through the neutral zone of banks in switzerland.

Users who are viewing this thread