Methods for cashing out credit cards and gift cards

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi guys, this is an article about debit cards, credit cards, virtual credit cards, gift cards, cash out. I hope you found it useful.
As for cashing out on debit cards, we usually use cards for consumption, whether online or offline. It can also be used to transfer money between cards or between programs. Of course, the payment for transferring money is very low, about 50%. However, if the money in the card is spent offline or online, the reward is about 70%. Some cards can be purchased at most stores in the United States, including Apple stores, drug stores, and supermarkets. These are all cash-out models. The online consumption model refers to the use of some channels, AliExpress. Alibaba, Amazon, ebay, and so on.
If it is the customer's own virtual credit card or debit card, you can receive the verification code, then most of them can be used. If the captCHA is not received, the payment will be lower.
It's a way of making money, and most people in this business do it by collecting benefits, tax refunds. Or some hacked bank logs. The money is transferred to a virtual credit card, or debit card. And then through these cash-out methods to money laundering,.
When it comes to gift cards, there are many ways to cash out. I know there's a big underground market for gift cards. A few have the resources or a way to cash out. But that's one way they can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month.
I just want to talk to my brothers in the industry. Each finds the resources they need to start a cooperation. If you need any information about this, please leave me a message. I hope to make many new friends. Including paypal, Zell, Cash App, Western Union, wire transfers in most countries, bank transfers within the United States. And credit cards, debit cards, gift cards

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
WTF are you talking about put the pipe down this is like 5 threads copy pasted together.

Users who are viewing this thread