Mobile proxies for carding? IPBurger?

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey guys, I was just serching in the internet about proxies, I normally use premsocks or faceless, but I found this site ipburger that offers a proxy server with smartphone IP. Would you use a mobile proxy for fraud? Do you trust IPBurger?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Mobile will give you a higher success rate when it comes to carding. If you're opening drops or working with bank accounts residential will be better most of the time. Just make sure you don't skimp on quality. I would choose IPBurger over premsocks or faceless any day.

I don't use any proxies now, but I have tried premsocks in the past. Bought 5 proxies and the first 4 were blacklisted. Great prices, but not a good option. They just use a pool of idol IP's rented from other users and then they middle man the IP's to you. They don't own them and the IP's are only as clean as the original owners left them. This is the case with majority of proxy providers.

Happycracker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Don’t forget to access developer settings and change gps location to targets address many verifications ask to access phone location..

Riches225

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Mobile will give you a higher success rate when it comes to carding. If you're opening drops or working with bank accounts residential will be better most of the time. Just make sure you don't skimp on quality. I would choose IPBurger over premsocks or faceless any day.

I don't use any proxies now, but I have tried premsocks in the past. Bought 5 proxies and the first 4 were blacklisted. Great prices, but not a good option. They just use a pool of idol IP's rented from other users and then they middle man the IP's to you. They don't own them and the IP's are only as clean as the original owners left them. This is the case with majority of proxy providers.
Bro you stated you bought 5 proxies from premsocks the first 4 were blacklisted ? How did you check to see the proxies were blacklisted

Users who are viewing this thread