Morality of cloning Ebt Cards? Opinions

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I usually have access to several people that sell their Ebt (foodstamps) for 50 cents on the dollar ,Im not talking single mothers with 5 kids to take care of ,or Elderly people that are struggling. They're all able bodied adults and usually all junkies with no kids that are too dumb and lazy to actually work and would rather abuse and leech off my states very lenient welfare system . I understand people go through hard times and welfare might be their only option ,i grew up with a single parent and was on foodstamps for a portion of my childhood till we were better off and got off them . I know most of these people personally and they are pieces of shit that lie about being homeless for more benefits and sell their cards just to feed their addictions . The cards are pretty much gift cards with no special security features, just need the pin which they give me when i pay for however much i want and i bring the card back when im done. I have a reader/writer and know how to use it just wondering if anyone else has thought of this,was thinking maybe could profit by buying certain things to flip on amazon or online and buying baby food or formula to donate to people that actually need it

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I sell EBT dumps (foodstamps only) at 30% of the amount that is on the card, but i don't know where to guide you for profit.

Users who are viewing this thread