My Donation site scam experience

miamiheat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have been carding a Donation Site for a while and im doing great with it, I've got some difficulties with Benumb Shop, I realised Only 2 out of my 5 daily purchased cards works,others dead, Benumb used to be reputable, am i the only one experiencing this? Someone should guide me, with my user on

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just buy better cards....I got guaranteed checked balance BoA and Citi's and include the recording of the balance check call with every card...that's not saying you should get em from me, honestly I don't really have time to sell cards, but they're out there for sure...these shops get bogged down with old bases and recycled bases and more than half the time the guys who OBTAIN the bases sell them to multiple shops at the same time, so you'll always run into the issue of dead cards...that said, I remember when jstash was around people used to complain about their cards being dead all the time, but in reality often times the cards were good, it was just the DETAILS that were wrong, like wrong address or zip code- you should always check your details and make sure they're right before you try running your cards...people move, change numbers, etc etc...a quick people search can often clear up these kinds of issues before you burn the card or get your carding setup flagged for having too many declines....

miamiheat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ight man thx for advice

alphamale

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have been carding a Donation Site for a while and im doing great with it, I've got some difficulties with Benumb Shop, I realised Only 2 out of my 5 daily purchased cards works,others dead, Benumb used to be reputable, am i the only one experiencing this? Someone should guide me, with my user on
yo I can guide you through cc, but in return can you tell me more about donation site??

Users who are viewing this thread