Need Help Asap/Stop Passing And Help A Brother Out... I'm Stuck With Cards... CAN'T CASH OUT

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey guys well long story short, for months i came looking for legit vendors through forums, markets private vedors, recommendations like all that, no luck at all. Was scammed i think 1000x so i ended up opting to learn how to get credit card info... which lead me to getting a job and getting access to clients information which now im able to guarantee 8 CC's and fullz active cards meaning that i get about 50+ cards a week but it was now that i had started wanting to try cash out from the cards. which is where i fail... for instance today i tried cashing out from multiple cards but i was failing, One card had about +$280,000.00 in it with about a limit of +$30,000.00 so i tried to cash out $1000.00 buying items through and online store and well it would approve but would take me to this other page written USAA which required otp and some security other question i think so i ended doing sum dumb shit and tripping alarms on the cards i tried cashing out from and they ended up being blocked.
So what im saying is i need someone who will guide me on how i can cash out from all the cards i'm getting... if anyone can help please do... im not asking for much its not like im coming just like evreyone does demand everything off the bet. I played my part did what i could to acquire CC's and Fullz so im asking you masters to help me like i can even compensate for your help if we make successful cash outs. I reall y need your help because i dont wanna think i took all the time learning and learning coming up with strategies and mindsets on acquiring cards all for nothing. So please help me guys know how i can cash from all the CC's and Fullz.

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Carding is a hassle in 2023 tbh, considering what kind of nice area and or job you live in/have (I would assume by 30k limit cards), get an msrx6 and clone, then go ahead and sell those clones to people since those sell like hotcakes nowadays (it's basically a guaranteed source of income if you know how to reach out to kids on tiktok/ig/snap) or try them yourself.

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Inherent issue is everything requiring 3Ds and all modern cards being vbv usually, but ATMs still aren't as protected and considering people cash out at random it's normal for any bank to just approve any txn that has the correct pin.

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No well thanks bro... I'm sorted, lemme just say i got the help i needed and have already made some with those cards... i got a person cashing out so lemme just say with his rates im good... as long as i get my money im good... all i do is what im good at getting CC's so yeah man thanks... appreciate your say into my matter.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Your problem is trying to purchase a 1k item. Make a merchant acct and swipe 50 cards a week for 200$ a pop

Users who are viewing this thread