Need help with dumps

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
need help with dumps, i have a machine used to write dumps on the magnetic swipe. i paid for it over a year ago never got to use it yet. i had some serious family issues pop up. im finally in a place in my life where i have hours to invest and a few hundred. im not trying to rack up hundreds of thousands, i just wanna go in stores get a few nice things and be over with it. i know its very possible just need help any tips will be very much appreciated <3 like i said i have a few hundred to invest if i could find a real actual vendor i would buy 10 cards at a time. just to give it a shot. hope someone can point me in the right direction . i will repay the favor one day thanks

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Don't rush in and rush out, you need other tools. Blank, embosser and X3 2023

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
need embosser chip depends what u tryna hit
also good LUCK findin REAL LEGIT dump vendor cuz in 3 years i never found legit one...

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you buy on russian market ? legit ?

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
na i dont buy cuz i lost way too much time researching and then getting shit lmao

Ransom0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i have a X2 chip cloning software but was told it wasnt possible, and was was a fictional idea, i was told id have to disable the chip on the card and after 3 inserts it would allow me to swipe. any info given would be appreciated thanks <3

Users who are viewing this thread