Need New Partners im in Usa East coast, Drop, Cashout, Pickup profits within few hrs

Djpapi2xxxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In Usa East coast i can be a drop i need to partner with intelligent person that wanna make money for now and the future i been doing this for years .. been hard to get someone to work with with knowledge of new ways of things that work now.

i can cashout, go shop at a store pick up .
i can receive carding items profits either send or ship to wherever you are in the world.

i had person in romania that use to do business with but since then turn dinosaur and dont know how new things work i been out for few years but willing to get back in and learn new ways .

message me here if legit wont make me waste my time i dont buy anything i dont sell anything i wanna be able to help each other and make some good money message me and we could exchange TELEGRAM

walkdownjohnny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In Usa East coast i can be a drop i need to partner with intelligent person that wanna make money for now and the future i been doing this for years .. been hard to get someone to work with with knowledge of new ways of things that work now.

i can cashout, go shop at a store pick up .
i can receive carding items profits either send or ship to wherever you are in the world.

i had person in romania that use to do business with but since then turn dinosaur and dont know how new things work i been out for few years but willing to get back in and learn new ways .

message me here if legit wont make me waste my time i dont buy anything i dont sell anything i wanna be able to help each other and make some good money message me and we could exchange TELEGRAM
hello pls msg me back

Daquanm1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Users who are viewing this thread