Never pay for methods: swiping 101

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
This is my number one rule it's never a good idea carding is like swimming you have to try it for yourself and learn the methods that work for you. Everything and everybody has different ways of getting the same results and also methods can literally change over night that's why I strongly advise against purchasing and these methods you never know when it could have been written and how many loopholes have been fixed since the day it was posted. There's nothing you can't learn from reading online tutorials and watching People's testimonials even though a lot of people are not willing to give up their secrets you can generally piece together enough information to understand how the play works theoretically
Some things don't change and are the same throughout all methods of carding for example every method Requires that you find a way to secure your location or IP address whether you use socks5 or a VPN this doesn't change so in my experience understanding how everything works and which steps are going to be repeated really and let's bring focus on the bigger problem I like finding websites that have easily passable POS systems or which sites don't require a two-time verification process. many times these are the reasons why you won't be able to purchase or stop halfway through your progress and risk burning your cards. I'm going to be posting a lot more and would really appreciate feedback thanks for reading tap in

Titiayo1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have try many non vbv bins but not work in Europe most the online bank now 3D and Nexi I need the good non vbv bins thank

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I have try many non vbv bins but not work in Europe most the online bank now 3D and Nexi I need the good non vbv bins thank
My experience is don't focus on finding non-v BV instead focus on finding good bins that you know come from better Banks and search for a zip codes that are profitable in your area instead of focusing on non-vv

bootyquibble

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is my number one rule it's never a good idea carding is like swimming you have to try it for yourself and learn the methods that work for you. Everything and everybody has different ways of getting the same results and also methods can literally change over night that's why I strongly advise against purchasing and these methods you never know when it could have been written and how many loopholes have been fixed since the day it was posted. There's nothing you can't learn from reading online tutorials and watching People's testimonials even though a lot of people are not willing to give up their secrets you can generally piece together enough information to understand how the play works theoretically
Some things don't change and are the same throughout all methods of carding for example every method Requires that you find a way to secure your location or IP address whether you use socks5 or a VPN this doesn't change so in my experience understanding how everything works and which steps are going to be repeated really and let's bring focus on the bigger problem I like finding websites that have easily passable POS systems or which sites don't require a two-time verification process. many times these are the reasons why you won't be able to purchase or stop halfway through your progress and risk burning your cards. I'm going to be posting a lot more and would really appreciate feedback thanks for reading tap in
I want to learn but I don't even know where to start. Any advice for me.

Oigus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, where do you find websites with weak POS or no 2 time verification?

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I concur that techniques and situations can vary significantly from day-to-day and location to location, with several variables in play.

However, I strongly advise individuals to exercise due diligence by creating a list of stores in their targeted area and identifying the credit card processing systems used by these stores. It's advisable to avoid large retail chains and instead focus on small to mid-sized businesses that offer high-value products. The actual product doesn't matter as long as it can be resold and has the same dollar value.

Popular companies such as Walmart, United Airlines, and Marriott hotel chain use ChaseNet for their credit card processing, making them risky options for fraudulent activities. Instead, consider exploring places that rely on Square or Payment Depot for credit card processing. Conduct thorough research and create a comprehensive list of such establishments, which may take some time but will prove helpful in the long run.

- Cipher Soul

Users who are viewing this thread