New To Carding

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, New to the bizness and need some help. I just ordered my Msr605x and the blanks. Once I receive them what should my next steps be. How do I go about getting D+Ps. Just looking for any wise words of wisdom. Tired of the system trynna feed my family and the less fortunate because if we don’t look out for them. Who will. Preciate it 💯

TrialError2005

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Don't bother with dumps and pins, it's a scam. You won't find any vendors actually selling them.

Dump pins are a scam and a thing of the past. Just check out clone cards, they're a much better choice.

If you check out the PythonKingdom FAQ, you'll find all the information you're looking for.

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Don't bother with dumps and pins, it's a scam. You won't find any vendors actually selling them.

Dump pins are a scam and a thing of the past. Just check out clone cards, they're a much better choice.

If you check out the PythonKingdom FAQ, you'll find all the information you're looking for.

Thank you

Dadeboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey there, fellow CRDMEMBERS! So, let's talk about dumps and pins. Believe it or not, they're a relic of the past. Nowadays, skimmers have wised up and are busy lining their own pockets instead of selling you a working dump and pin. Seriously, trying to find someone who sells them is like searching for a unicorn. It's just not happening!

But fear not, my friends! If you're still looking for some shady business, then TrialError2005 hit the nail on the head with his suggestion. Look into Python clones instead. It's like finding a hidden treasure in a sea of mediocrity.

Now, for the so-called "swipe king," punchman dev. Let me tell you, this guy is all about making noise for the fame. His chains are as fake as a knockoff Louis Vuitton bag from China (trust me, I've seen it). And that video where he claimed to punch in someone else's card number at Domino's? Yeah, it turns out it was all a big lie. Just his own credit card playing tricks on him. Talk about exaggerating the situation!

So, my friends, steer clear of those old-school scams and embrace the world of Python clones. And leave the fakers behind, dancing to their own melodious lies. Stay smart, stay savvy, and remember - humor makes the world go 'round! Cheers, 🚀🔥😄

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, New to the bizness and need some help. I just ordered my Msr605x and the blanks. Once I receive them what should my next steps be. How do I go about getting D+Ps. Just looking for any wise words of wisdom. Tired of the system trynna feed my family and the less fortunate because if we don’t look out for them. Who will. Preciate it 💯
Greetings! Your next step would be is to find a trustworthy dump seller that's selling a 101 source code debit/credit card. the card requires no chip and no pin to further swipe. Though be careful! Scammers are rampant so I want you to be extra cautious.

Much sympathy for you and your family, I hope you'd feed them well and provide them the best. 🤝

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey there, fellow CRDMEMBERS! So, let's talk about dumps and pins. Believe it or not, they're a relic of the past. Nowadays, skimmers have wised up and are busy lining their own pockets instead of selling you a working dump and pin. Seriously, trying to find someone who sells them is like searching for a unicorn. It's just not happening!

But fear not, my friends! If you're still looking for some shady business, then TrialError2005 hit the nail on the head with his suggestion. Look into Python clones instead. It's like finding a hidden treasure in a sea of mediocrity.

Now, for the so-called "swipe king," punchman dev. Let me tell you, this guy is all about making noise for the fame. His chains are as fake as a knockoff Louis Vuitton bag from China (trust me, I've seen it). And that video where he claimed to punch in someone else's card number at Domino's? Yeah, it turns out it was all a big lie. Just his own credit card playing tricks on him. Talk about exaggerating the situation!

So, my friends, steer clear of those old-school scams and embrace the world of Python clones. And leave the fakers behind, dancing to their own melodious lies. Stay smart, stay savvy, and remember - humor makes the world go 'round! Cheers, 🚀🔥😄
I’m going to try them out this Wednesday. I’ll lyk how it goes.

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Greetings! Your next step would be is to find a trustworthy dump seller that's selling a 101 source code debit/credit card. the card requires no chip and no pin to further swipe. Though be careful! Scammers are rampant so I want you to be extra cautious.

Much sympathy for you and your family, I hope you'd feed them well and provide them the best. 🤝
Gotchu. I might have found someone who advertises only do 101s/201s on Non Emv atms (which do exist). But I’m going to try python first and then him if Python doesn’t go thru ( or maybe even if it does). But I’ve read this whole website and feel like python might be fr. So I shall see later this week.

pollo005

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
anyone that has tried cloned cards from python at the atm ?

Users who are viewing this thread