NO ONE WANTS TO HELP. EVEN THE ONES THAT CAN HELP JUST READ AND PASS AWAY

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this forum was created to share info and help each other, but when you make a post asking for direction, the masters in the game or the ones who have answers just read your post/message and zoom off. help a brother who is not asking for fish but asking how to get tools to fish. i am in hard need of good cc autoshop, google voice shop, rdp and socks shop. please recommend me your plugs where i can buy. you don't have to share the link in the comment, please dm me. i will be so happy.
i am a married man who is expecting a baby soon, i trying to work to get some bread so i can feed my family.

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is true. There's nothing useful here. I'm not sure which, but I'm guessing it's due to either:
A) there's simply not enough to go around, so those who have skills/information simply hoard it for themselves
or
B) there's nothing to see here, and this entire subdread is nothing but a phishing grounds for feeding on people like you and I who come to ask basic questions
I don't know which. There are "tutorials" for sale on markets but markets don't regulate them so they're probably all scams.

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
that is my point. gone are those days when you post stuff on dreads and you see like-minded folks show up to help. i guess they stopped using dread.

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In fairness, "masters of the game" likely aren't going through and reading basic questions. They're "Above that" so to speak? They don't need the reputation from helping noobs. As most fail/give up, are feds (Lots on dread now adays), or otherwise don't have any information to begin with.
What do they stand to gain by reading post after post and helping. Methods, Vendors, Opsec, All of that is constantly changing and evolving. Or else there already would be a singular thread people could read. Not to mention. the more people DOING it the faster it gets patched and people have to find new ways.
If something seems too good to be true... It likely is. Gone are the days of people helping newbies out for no gains. It only stands to hurt them and would take HOURS of reading to find people that are actually motivated and have the tech-curve to complete it.
No offense. as I was in your shoes not too long ago myself. But you're asking for EVERYTHING. You don't have vendors, knowledge, or anything to even begin. Which is a high sign you didn't commit. People that are in this game have burned thousands to make their first bands. You aren't an exception either. It's called "The game" for a reason. I get you got stuff going on IRL (Which Opsec says don't mix IRL with this shit btw. Read all posts in Opsec subdread. They're very required) but everyone does.
"help a brother who is not asking for fish but asking how to get tools to fish"
That's a valid saying IRL. But what do they seek to gain here? Scammers don't have a lot of morals. its part of it. And when there are limited "Fish" so to speak. It becomes even rarer.
Finding how to do this shit isn't that hard if you're willing to sink in the time & money.

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
A lot of the pros would rather have someone come up to them and ask what specifically they need help with, theyre not going to search for noobs to help.
You can lead a horse to a pond type shi

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Exactly this. it's difficult to find em. But most old-heads are willing to share knowledge if you actually know what to ask.

Ransom0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
But was it ever actually like that in the carding/fraud subs...?

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Check out my profile...... The resources have been infront of you THIS WHOLE TIME......... EVEN with OUT dread OR ANYONE else for that fact. You want something, THEN GO AND GET IT!
Dont just sit around waiting to be spoon fed

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Check out my profile...... The resources have been infront of you THIS WHOLE TIME"
I just went through your profile and didn't find anything resembling information about carding, save for a few tips here and there. You, sir, are part of the problem

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lmfao, may want to recheck / read

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Okay okay chill bro, stop spamming replies... lemme go through them real quick and see what you got.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
See I followed the same path you did, up until I got to frauding and carding. I walked out knowing only abstract bits and pieces about how the process works: I need to get myself into an anonymous RDP with Windows on it, then buy logs and cookie, then load the bank or paypal or whatever with those logs and that cookie, without ruining the cookie because you only get one shot. How far from the truth am I in your opinion? It can't possibly be that simple, otherwise someone else would've put it that way already. Assuming I got the tech/opsec part down, do I just go log shopping and hope for the best? What's the average scam-to-legit ratio on log sales, in other words how much should I spend on logs before seeing any gains? You see, so many questions left unanswered
I haven't checked in a while so don't quote me on this, but I don't think there's even a singular resource that mentions RDP, cookies, AND buying logs all in the same document/collection by the same author. If the pieces are there, why isn't the puzzle whole already?

Imthatguy1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this forum was created to share info and help each other, but when you make a post asking for direction, the masters in the game or the ones who have answers just read your post/message and zoom off. help a brother who is not asking for fish but asking how to get tools to fish. i am in hard need of good cc autoshop, google voice shop, rdp and socks shop. please recommend me your plugs where i can buy. you don't have to share the link in the comment, please dm me. i will be so happy.
i am a married man who is expecting a baby soon, i trying to work to get some bread so i can feed my family.
If you get any sites plz Help. Me.

Users who are viewing this thread