Noob wanting to cashout

Westshore

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm new to all of this and I just made my first purchase. Kinda pround ngl. I purchased a CCV and was wondering on the safest way to cash out. I heard the Paypal accounts are better then CCV. Should I sick to buying Paypal counts ffrom now on or what? If anyone can help it would mean a lot.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
As far as I am aware, your biggest issue with credit cards and PayPal as well is going to be OTPs(one time passwords).

Carding is difficult without the perfect method, I'm not sure where you are situated, so I'm not sure what is good to card in your country, but in general farfetch is good for clothes with no OTP, you'll have to do some research of your own.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yea paypal is easier to cashout for larger sums than CC, but you as a noob should start carding low security sites at this time, then little by little as you gain more experience you can move to higher security sites.

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Find a non-VBV site and try to cashout with the card you have now, PayPal's are harder to get into because you will need to find a steady supply from a good vendor and they are few and far between, especially those with good OpSec. Good luck.

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm new to all of this and I just made my first purchase. Kinda pround ngl. I purchased a CCV and was wondering on the safest way to cash out. I heard the Paypal accounts are better then CCV. Should I sick to buying Paypal counts ffrom now on or what? If anyone can help it would mean a lot.
I know a low security betting site that let's you deposit money from cc then withdraw through bitcoin.. I'm also new but know a few things that might help

Bozi69

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I know a low security betting site that let's you deposit money from cc then withdraw through bitcoin.. I'm also new but know a few things that might help
Whats the site called?

Ace_1313

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What site ? Share partner

mrbunny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
are you please tell me about this im also new

mrbunny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
in uk where i can do thi s?

Users who are viewing this thread