OpSec/Carding Question

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So I'm brand new to the world of fraud. I have a couple of questions about opsec and just staying anonymous online. Right now I am running tails via USB, TOR browser and a public internet access. I've read a lot of things about changing your MAC address, using RDPs and socks. From what I understand so far, a VPN is no longer necessary when operating with the tails OS, but as far as MAC change, RDPs, and socks are concerned.. is that all still necessary even though I am using tails OS? Also, is it worth looking into buying a separate laptop to run tails off of instead of using my personal computer? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It all depends how comfortable you want to be.
Of course, you could run just Tor, and they might not care enough to come and get you.
Or, they might.
Really, it's up to you how far you want to take it with OpSec.
If your asking what you 'Should' be doing, you 'SHOULD' be taking as many security measures as you possibly can, if you don't want to get busted. If you feel safe at a lower level, that is completely your prerogative.

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you are not making any single dollar, what are you afraid of?
Just asking, don't want to be an asshole, but literally looks like you have been reading a couple of days this shitty forum and no much more...
Avoid windows, avoid mobile phones. Learn about networking. Keep reading...

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If this a shitty forum, where people like you get information from lol. Or is it all just about experience and knowledge after a time of doing it.

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Russia.
Burgerland forums are just honeypots and scammers, even the mods of here are well known on russian cybercrime scene and they are a joke.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just browsing you are fine. Once you start making money then up the OPSEC

Users who are viewing this thread