Please help carding

FendiFury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a visa cc with somewhere around $2400 I want to withdraw in btc, the cc is fullz. So who can help me withdraw, I offer half of the total amount that I will withdraw. Please write to me if you are interested and know some functional methods. Thanks

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Cashing out cc to btc is kinda challenging since almost all exchanges require kyc and despite having Fullz it's almost impossible to verify ID since this days they need face and video verification. Binance and Coinmama used to hit sometimes back but was transactions below $250. There are plenty of sites that use 2D payment processors you can easily card using correct bins.

Kkkofi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a visa cc with somewhere around $2400 I want to withdraw in btc, the cc is fullz. So who can help me withdraw, I offer half of the total amount that I will withdraw. Please write to me if you are interested and know some functional methods. Thanks
If you will,I can withdraw for you without any hustle..I will use my verify cex.io account and purchase btc with the cc you have...

lon1337

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can do this for you

Users who are viewing this thread