POS vs ATM for 201 dump

Aquamist

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So here's the thing. I know that for 201 dumps you can jam the chip and use at POS and it's even for certain that some 201 dumps can even be cashed out at ATM's depending on the bin without the chip being coded or even having it work on a regular 101 card with just the correct trk1 and trk2 written to the magstripe at EMV ready ATM's. The thing that I'm really trying to figure out is how to cash out at EMV ready ATM's. Being that there aren't any old ATM's where I'm from that just take the magstripe, using bins form popular banks would be more profitable. Is EMV software really a successful tool to cashout 201 dumps? Does the "ist files" that everyone seem to have REALLY work? Every tutorial I've seen is different and none seem to be successful.

Mbappzer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So here's the thing. I know that for 201 dumps you can jam the chip and use at POS and it's even for certain that some 201 dumps can even be cashed out at ATM's depending on the bin without the chip being coded or even having it work on a regular 101 card with just the correct trk1 and trk2 written to the magstripe at EMV ready ATM's. The thing that I'm really trying to figure out is how to cash out at EMV ready ATM's. Being that there aren't any old ATM's where I'm from that just take the magstripe, using bins form popular banks would be more profitable. Is EMV software really a successful tool to cashout 201 dumps? Does the "ist files" that everyone seem to have REALLY work? Every tutorial I've seen is different and none seem to be successful.
EMV software is cap asf, its all fake python debunked it a while ago

https://crdforum.cc/threads/debunking-emv-x2-software-pythoncards-editorial.1063/

my boy read the book they offer im retarted lowkey so i dont understand that shit but i seen niggas mostly use that when doing they atm cards

Aquamist

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Where do u get the IST Files

Bridatguy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Never worked for me

Users who are viewing this thread