Printing checks questions

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a couple questions regarding printing checks. I'm pretty good with graphic arts shit so Im considering digitally recreating a check from a bank and buying fullz with AN and RN in that same bank to put on the check. I have the MICR font and can get MICR ink if that's necessary. But my question is, would I really have to digitally recreate a check from an actual bank or could I just buy blank check stock and use a check printing software to input the fullz AN and RN? This is prob a stupid question but if I could do that should I make a spot on the check to put name of the bank? Or just the AN and RN in MICR font (along with other info in other font ofc)? Im trying to use mobile deposit so im wondering if this would work or if not any helpful tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
You don't need to design a check, you need simpler things than that. And never do mobile deposit, it will make your account dead in 5 seconds. If you want to know more, we could collaborate. :)

xxBuzzinSwipes

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey
A generic paper will do and in case of mobile deposits don't worry about MICR ink.
People tend to forget that you will need last check issued number. If you've got fullzz of the person or business its autmated, you call the bank and input last four of the SSN or EIN number and they would tell over the phone what was the last check issued number and amount.
Beside that, check your bank requirements and limits before you do the check.
Usually online/mobile deposits are stricter that ATM or bank deposits.
good luck chuck
ss

CheckMaster662

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You don't need to design a check, you need simpler things than that. And never do mobile deposit, it will make your account dead in 5 seconds. If you want to know more, we could collaborate.
Hey
A generic paper will do and in case of mobile deposits don't worry about MICR ink.
People tend to forget that you will need last check issued number. If you've got fullzz of the person or business its autmated, you call the bank and input last four of the SSN or EIN number and they would tell over the phone what was the last check issued number and amount.
Beside that, check your bank requirements and limits before you do the check.
Usually online/mobile deposits are stricter that ATM or bank deposits.
good luck chuck
ss
Okay I See Where You Said Call Bank What Would I Have To Press For Them To Tell Me The Number

Users who are viewing this thread