Last seen
where can i find these?

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm not a pro at this I'm still gathering knowledge but I'll try my best. Obviously anyone more experienced can correct me, But here.

RDP
- These are free to access and use. On a Windows computer (anything not Apple) You simply Search "RDP" and it shall come up.
Hoowever for Apple you have to download a RDP Client which I'm pretty sure you can get for free as well online or on the app store
- Now you have the software, how do you use it? (again correct me if wrong) Well simply grab the IP of the Victim you are targeting (CC Owner, Bank account Owner etc) and plug it in and you should be good. (If your asking how to get it I think you know what it's for so I'll save that explanation)

Proxy's & SOCKS5
- Proxy's and socks5 or socks are the same thing, and in this case are not free but not too expensive. A recommended site (which I have not used before but heard of) is "5socks.net" once you have the desired Address or of Victim, again simply plug it in to your browser preferably FireFox for Anonymity which is easy to do if not sure how, search it up.

Your welcome

Users who are viewing this thread