Proxy6 Review: Beware of Poor Proxies and Inadequate Support

Risx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In the fast-paced world of online businesses and data security, finding a reliable proxy service is crucial. Unfortunately, my recent experience with Proxy6 has been nothing short of a nightmare, and I feel compelled to share my story to caution others in the same boat.

The Ill-Fated Purchase

I recently decided to purchase 50 proxies from
Proxy6, believing in the advertised quality and reliability. Regrettably, I neglected to test them prior to the acquisition. This proved to be a grave mistake, as the proxies from Proxy6 turned out to be of abysmal quality. Incorrect IP locations, dismal fraud scores, and unusable proxies were just the tip of the iceberg.

Customer Service: A Letdown

When issues arose, I turned to
Proxy6's customer service for assistance. To my dismay, they not only failed to provide any meaningful help but also refused to honor their own refund policy. It became apparent that Proxy6's customer service was not only unhelpful but also lacked the professionalism one would expect from a service provider.

Useless Support and Spammed Proxies

My ordeal continued as I discovered that most of the proxies purchased from
Proxy6 were simply spammed. Despite reaching out to their support team, they staunchly refused to replace the subpar proxies, leaving me with a worthless investment. Proxy6's support was not just unresponsive; it was downright useless.

The Verdict: Avoid Proxy6 at All Costs

In my unfortunate experience,
Proxy6 stands out as the worst proxy service I've ever encountered. Proxies consistently died every 4-5 minutes, leading to a significant waste of time and money. Despite providing evidence, including code and logs, Proxy6's support team stuck to a single, unhelpful script - "There are no problems with the proxy from our side." When I requested a refund for the remaining time on the proxies, they predictably declined. Proxy6 is a service I highly advise against using.

Conclusion

While the online realm offers a plethora of proxy services,
Proxy6 is one to steer clear of. My experience serves as a cautionary tale for those seeking reliable proxies and quality customer service. Save yourself the frustration and potential financial loss by exploring more reputable alternatives in the realm of proxy services. Your online security and business operations deserve better than what Proxy6 has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread