Python and R2D2

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hello guys ,I have been here for a few days and I want to thank the administrator of this site because it gives us the opportunity to express our experiences. I want all those here who are older than me and have shopping experience to guide me, about Python kingdom and R2D2.Can you tell me which one is good to start in third world? And also mention the pros and cons that I need to know, thanks a lot guys

jujugandu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
all of the good R2D2 services are extremely expensive ur better off starting with a python mid-balance despite the fact that it isn't that good. r2d2 is a better vendor just too expensive

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah bro,But Python is more worrying , now I think so because it has limitations and the card may be blocked, but R2D2 you can send money directly to the wallet without authentication.Many wallets do not require authentication, such as TrustWallet
But it is expensive, I say that I am a little worried about Python because I live in a third world country, and our currency is not dollars and we do not work with Visa and MasterCard.

jujugandu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah bro,But Python is more worrying , now I think so because it has limitations and the card may be blocked, but R2D2 you can send money directly to the wallet without authentication.Many wallets do not require authentication, such as TrustWallet
But it is expensive, I say that I am a little worried about Python because I live in a third world country, and our currency is not dollars and we do not work with Visa and MasterCard.
yeah man if its bank to crypto ur better off just paying the $800 may take a long time to save though because you are in third world

XANNSYEAH

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
python better, they're more professional

Users who are viewing this thread