Python Cards High-Balance or Super-High Balance for getting to $35k/mo

Bandsman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I want to get to $35k a month through the python cloned cards but i'm in a dilema, idk if its worth buying 8 high-balance cards a month (2 a week) or just buying 6 super-highs a month. I want to only do it through ATM, python cards ends you off at 2 cards per week, eventually i want to join p2p but not now. My goal is $35k a month, and I don't want to get caught by police or CCTV in my country of croatia. I feel as if it is too much risk to evade taxes here in croatia if I go over this amount and will get caught by tax man.

What is best method to reach this goal safetly? I am making $15k a month now from working with the python mid-balance and high-balance, but reaching this scale will be necessary for me to make more money....

Please let me know in replies

motionmde

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
go do the high-balance cards, the super-high harder to cashout. U better off spending more time at the atm fam, idk shit about ur country but going to POS is bust fam.

Jayg0052

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
high-balance bro

julekralev123

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I want to get to $35k a month through the python cloned cards but i'm in a dilema, idk if its worth buying 8 high-balance cards a month (2 a week) or just buying 6 super-highs a month. I want to only do it through ATM, python cards ends you off at 2 cards per week, eventually i want to join p2p but not now. My goal is $35k a month, and I don't want to get caught by police or CCTV in my country of croatia. I feel as if it is too much risk to evade taxes here in croatia if I go over this amount and will get caught by tax man.

What is best method to reach this goal safetly? I am making $15k a month now from working with the python mid-balance and high-balance, but reaching this scale will be necessary for me to make more money....

Please let me know in replies
15k a month is crazy, can you help a nigga out aand slide me enough $ for mid blance card so i can get rolling & pay u back? im sure it wouldnt be a problem since ur making so much money.

2flycardz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
go do the high-balance cards, the super-high harder to cashout. U better off spending more time at the atm fam, idk shit about ur country but going to POS is bust fam.
Do you know best place to get cards that work man , I'm from Kentucky in da states

Users who are viewing this thread