Python cloned cards

garantia

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
has anyone used Python cloned cards for online shopping ? does it work?

georgewinston419

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The cards aren't meant to be used online fam only at like atms and pos machines n shit. So na, the numbers jus fa looks they get the info to make the cards from skimming so they not even meant for online shit fam.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have yet to do so, but I intend to procure a low limit card for testing purposes. Admittedly, the methodology employed by Python seems to be the most viable option in contemporary times (assuming he is operating as advertised). Theoretically, the purchaser will never incur losses as long as they acquire one of his cards, even if the customer reports the card and the buyer obtains only a single usage. The expenditure is $250, but the return is $400.00. I believe that ATM-related activities entail less risk than online shopping nowadays, owing to the fact that wearing masks has become acceptable and no longer draws attention. Additionally, one can don a hoodie in cold environments to further conceal their identity.

- Cipher Soul

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's likely that clone cards are intended only for in-store or ATM withdrawals, since they come with an EMV and a PIN. It'd be a waste to use them online.

Ace_1313

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how can I purchase in python? Where do I go to buy cards in python, thanks

Ritchlikemitch24

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The python cards don't work online because they use skimmers to then put that data onto those black stripes on the bottom and shit

Users who are viewing this thread