Python Kingdom Carding Store, how do I make $30k/mo on the high-balance cards only?

lachy1218

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey,

recently been buying the high-balance cards from python kingdom, these have been working well for me but how do i sucessfully make $30k per month using them. I see others on this forum also having alot of success and making more revenue than me, after fees from buying gifties and cashing out at atm im left with usually $2,500-$3,000 per card in profits. I get 2 card per week so it is around $5.5k in profits every week which is just over 20k. I have seen many hit $30k mark but how is this possible? do i need to change my cashout strategy to use wu and atm only? how can I avoid risks?

I am from Columbia, so excuse my english, using google translate

tokesrus9620

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u need to use the card with ATM and WU don't do giftcards. The giftie to cash or giftie to btc rates from exchangers are not in ur favor man

kevin94

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey,

recently been buying the high-balance cards from python kingdom, these have been working well for me but how do i sucessfully make $30k per month using them. I see others on this forum also having alot of success and making more revenue than me, after fees from buying gifties and cashing out at atm im left with usually $2,500-$3,000 per card in profits. I get 2 card per week so it is around $5.5k in profits every week which is just over 20k. I have seen many hit $30k mark but how is this possible? do i need to change my cashout strategy to use wu and atm only? how can I avoid risks?

I am from Columbia, so excuse my english, using google translate
do the ATM reset method they use for the mid-balance card but use it for the high-balance and u set

Users who are viewing this thread