PYTHON KINGDOM Cloned Cards Legit?

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im new to the carding world and im really considering buying from them. Just worried about getting scammed, has anyone purchased from them before and how easy is the process of getting a cloned card. Also how well does it work and how risky is it to get caught?

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm absolutely positive he is legitimate. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I've done a lot of research and he really seems to know what he's talking about. I read a lot of reviews from users on the forum who have had positive experiences with him and as soon as I get the money together, I'm definitely buying super-high card from him.

hypersfury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did any of you purchase a card ?

Kay505

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did any of you purchase a card ?
I have before, they legit but read the FAQ on ur first purchase, I lost out big on my first card because of some bullshit.

Kay505

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What happen
mid-balance card complicated to cashout, couldn't find a store to get the rest of the money out from. rip, ive learned my lesson since then lol

Riskwhatmademe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We’re u cashing out in the u.s ??

milfdiv3r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im new to the carding world and im really considering buying from them. Just worried about getting scammed, has anyone purchased from them before and how easy is the process of getting a cloned card. Also how well does it work and how risky is it to get caught?
yeah but mid-balance card hard to use, their other products are good.

Malo1911OG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
mid-balance card complicated to cashout, couldn't find a store to get the rest of the money out from. rip, ive learned my lesson since then lol
It's hard to get the money out of the mid-balanced card high-balance seems to be the best so far of the ones ive tried, super-high isn't easy to use like many on the forum try to say.

TeamOfficiel

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah its legit but stay away from mid-balance card unless u want insomnia LOL, high-balance card good

Users who are viewing this thread