Python Kingdom High-Balance Card, Fedex slow on orders?

uversusme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey all, anyone else order from Python recently and having struggles with Fedex in the North East Area?

Opted for their drop-off service and fedex updated me on my profile saying its been delivered but it says sign-on for delivery yet they dropped it off aparently? ordered on new years day idk maybe this just sumn with me... this is my 8th order with them haven't had these issues with USPS :/

Dolla

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Keep use updated please

Dolla

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey all, anyone else order from Python recently and having struggles with Fedex in the North East Area?

Opted for their drop-off service and fedex updated me on my profile saying its been delivered but it says sign-on for delivery yet they dropped it off aparently? ordered on new years day idk maybe this just sumn with me... this is my 8th order with them haven't had these issues with USPS :/
Did you get your card did you try to order from them again

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Python would have definitely shipped the card, your deliveries probably stuck in transit FedEx depots in the N-E are shitty when it comes to process and dispatch of small bulk (under 5lbs) items, if you still ain't got the order hit up Python and let his team know

uversusme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python would have definitely shipped the card, your deliveries probably stuck in transit FedEx depots in the N-E are shitty when it comes to process and dispatch of small bulk (under 5lbs) items, if you still ain't got the order hit up Python and let his team know
Yeah it's all situated now man, thanks for the tips. Just had some issues with my local fedex they made a mistake.

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah it's all situated now man, thanks for the tips. Just had some issues with my local fedex they made a mistake.
Ayo my man leave a review yea.

uversusme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ayo my man leave a review yea.
I was "Ok" nothing unexpected happened, there's other vendors on the dark web that are definitely better than Python Kingdom in regards to like the pricing per card for what you get. What I will say about Python is their stuff is super professional and easier to buy compared to like the darkweb vendors wheres theres all these middlemen and stuff. Overall I mean the card does what they say it does, its kinda expensive thats the downside. Would give it like a 7 or 8 out of 10 prolly.

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was "Ok" nothing unexpected happened, there's other vendors on the dark web that are definitely better than Python Kingdom in regards to like the pricing per card for what you get. What I will say about Python is their stuff is super professional and easier to buy compared to like the darkweb vendors wheres theres all these middlemen and stuff. Overall I mean the card does what they say it does, its kinda expensive thats the downside. Would give it like a 7 or 8 out of 10 prolly.
Any pics that the card actually came in ?

uversusme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Any pics that the card actually came in ?
dude last time I ordered was a month ago lmao. I order from other people nowadays

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
why and who are they?

uversusme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
why and who are they?
Python too expensive, found some guys off Archetyp Market for cheaper that sell clones. Been going with them since

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you
Python too expensive, found some guys off Archetyp Market for cheaper that sell clones. Been going with them since
got tele? drop it wanna know more bout those other dudes

uversusme

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you

got tele? drop it wanna know more bout those other dudes
mods don't let u drop tele on here, will get ur acc blocked

Users who are viewing this thread