Pythoncards Special Tracking for Japan

buncle69

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi, I ordered via Telegram to Japan i special requested EMS shipping instead of the FedEx option which they say on their website. They said that it is possible but it would require a bit of extra processing and later shipping time because its out of their normative schedule, i recieved the tracking for the parcel but does anyone know how long it takes them to drop off at the EMS logistics providers?

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi, I ordered via Telegram to Japan i special requested EMS shipping instead of the FedEx option which they say on their website. They said that it is possible but it would require a bit of extra processing and later shipping time because its out of their normative schedule, i recieved the tracking for the parcel but does anyone know how long it takes them to drop off at the EMS logistics providers?
1688737656828.png

Good day! My own honest opinion, chances the estimated days might remain the same. Though probable as well that it might take twice or longer as the estimated days so do ask them if you're personally concerned. You can ask for more questions on their main thread on the link below:

https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

Users who are viewing this thread