[QC] Python Cards / Python Kingdom Super-High Balance Cloned Card - £521k Balance

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Pulled the trigger on a Super-High Balance Card this evening for UK, to use in London. This is my first time dealing with them, alot of people said to ignore the mid balance and the high balance was recommended, but why not go all in and go super high i reckon this will go well. Insane balance from a bank i never heard of, python said ill probally be able to take out $6k-$8k out of card before it cancels and that balance doesn't matter, wanted to know if i should go ahead with this one or go with a more known bank like barclays. Just got this a few min ago. This is what python told me about the cashout method, ill post what they have on their site too so you guys can see what they have written, is there a more optimal way of getting more out of this, feel like im wasting a bunch of potential profit if i go with their method when i get it in the mail....

W2C the link gotta be used on tor browser its a darkweb site***:

or pythons thread
https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

1687895085056.png
1687895304089.png

The QC Photos they sent for me to affirm:

IMG20230627062608 (1).jpg
IMG20230627062615 (1).jpg

IMG20230627062754 (1).jpg

C Hoare & Co is some sort of private bank according to my research, but yeah don't know anything @Nikita (VIP-AUTH) hopefully you can explain if this is a good thing or bad.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello my fellow UK m8 @TopBoy

GREENLIGHT 🟢🟢🟢 [GL]

So C-HOARE-222P00P is basically a VISA Premier debit card which is custom set by the distributor or (bank) that actually issues the cards. The original card owner that this data is based on is like their "AMEX Black Card" equivalent holder of a Credit Card, but in the world of debit cards. Boggles my mind python even was able to acquire one of these, I've been skimming for years in the UK never got this lucky, i think they just have alot of their P2P clients within UK so they cast a large net and can catch everything.

Anyways, the £7,500 ATM limit is true but as you know, the ATM's here in UK, max atm withdrawl is like £1,000/day in London for the Barclays ATM's in Business Districts, you will basically need to go around taking the maximum out of like seven ATM's wearing a covid mask or some sort of cover over because cards like this can get you some serious heat especially within Canary Wharf and IB Area, the jakes have nothing better to do.

I kind of disagree with Python's cashout strategy on this card, because its VISA Premier it won't cancel after taking the max out of the ATM or require the distribuitor to have to do a call-in verification to the user to enable more usage. Python is right about not being able to take out more than a few thousand but I do believe the card will allow you to go up to £25,000 without triggering VISA Artifical Intelligence Call-In Verification Detection.

After you do your ATM cashouts of £7,500 wait three to four hours and make purchases inside of stores you can imagine the cardholder going to like Saville Row. If it coninuously keeps working, then try to mix a WU send off if they don't do an ID check compared to the card at your location. I'm in Sheffield, so I don't know personally, haven't been to london in a while.

Good Luck,
+++ NIKITA

SixteenDungeons

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The super high balance from python is good, but i think it is better if you just go directly to Western Union with it IMO

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello my fellow UK m8 @TopBoy

GREENLIGHT 🟢🟢🟢 [GL]

So C-HOARE-222P00P is basically a VISA Premier debit card which is custom set by the distributor or (bank) that actually issues the cards. The original card owner that this data is based on is like their "AMEX Black Card" equivalent holder of a Credit Card, but in the world of debit cards. Boggles my mind python even was able to acquire one of these, I've been skimming for years in the UK never got this lucky, i think they just have alot of their P2P clients within UK so they cast a large net and can catch everything.

Anyways, the £7,500 ATM limit is true but as you know, the ATM's here in UK, max atm withdrawl is like £1,000/day in London for the Barclays ATM's in Business Districts, you will basically need to go around taking the maximum out of like seven ATM's wearing a covid mask or some sort of cover over because cards like this can get you some serious heat especially within Canary Wharf and IB Area, the jakes have nothing better to do.

I kind of disagree with Python's cashout strategy on this card, because its VISA Premier it won't cancel after taking the max out of the ATM or require the distribuitor to have to do a call-in verification to the user to enable more usage. Python is right about not being able to take out more than a few thousand but I do believe the card will allow you to go up to £25,000 without triggering VISA Artifical Intelligence Call-In Verification Detection.

After you do your ATM cashouts of £7,500 wait three to four hours and make purchases inside of stores you can imagine the cardholder going to like Saville Row. If it coninuously keeps working, then try to mix a WU send off if they don't do an ID check compared to the card at your location. I'm in Sheffield, so I don't know personally, haven't been to london in a while.

Good Luck,
+++ NIKITA
Just GL'ed this morning, gonna take ur advice and cashout around canary wharf my mate that used a high balance card within there and never got caught so im gonna go that way. Python said they just take out federal insurance and don't even investigate it unless its over 250k quid, so ima do that and also go to the shops like you said on saville row and test my luck.

Cheers g, should get it by Friday in the mail.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just GL'ed this morning, gonna take ur advice and cashout around canary wharf my mate that used a high balance card within there and never got caught so im gonna go that way. Python said they just take out federal insurance and don't even investigate it unless its over 250k quid, so ima do that and also go to the shops like you said on saville row and test my luck.

Cheers g, should get it by Friday in the mail.
Great yh, just make sure you don't get dinged you should have an easy time doing the rest of the cashout, watch your every move.

Sharky

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Everytime i get from python for british super-highs or high balance cards they are usually just high as shit HSBC cards with OK limits, not as high as shit shit. U got lucky asf don't think u can get this shit everytime, u hit the lottery m8.

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yo @TopBoy its been weeks my g, how ur cashout go what was ur experience my boy? I copped a super-high here in the states before shit buss fs but i had a JP Morgan card so Im already hip on how its gonna work before getting it. This bank yo shit is based on is some different shit so i'm tryna see how that shit performs.

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
yo @TopBoy its been weeks my g, how ur cashout go what was ur experience my boy? I copped a super-high here in the states before shit buss fs but i had a JP Morgan card so Im already hip on how its gonna work before getting it. This bank yo shit is based on is some different shit so i'm tryna see how that shit performs.
m8 to keep it real with you, everything worked as they said they did innit. The ATM Limit was as described so I went down to Canary Wharf, did my cashout, wore the balaclava the whole nine innit, spent like crazy in harrods like 10 bags on top of the 7.5 bags i took out of the ATM in canary. So what caught me offguard was really how high the spending limit was, I really think I could of kept goin shopping and the card would never stop. Python never explains the spending limit on the paper so i decided to just stop now before the shit got clipped or stopped working in my local shops.

Ifw the super-high but i am dabbling more with the UK high-balance and using it witt the WU to send to my cashout team down in Nigeria. It's just less akwardness at the point of sale and just easier overall innit, but yh the super-high is 11/10, just not sure if its the card for me u get me?

Smoke24

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
m8 to keep it real with you, everything worked as they said they did innit. The ATM Limit was as described so I went down to Canary Wharf, did my cashout, wore the balaclava the whole nine innit, spent like crazy in harrods like 10 bags on top of the 7.5 bags i took out of the ATM in canary. So what caught me offguard was really how high the spending limit was, I really think I could of kept goin shopping and the card would never stop. Python never explains the spending limit on the paper so i decided to just stop now before the shit got clipped or stopped working in my local shops.

Ifw the super-high but i am dabbling more with the UK high-balance and using it witt the WU to send to my cashout team down in Nigeria. It's just less akwardness at the point of sale and just easier overall innit, but yh the super-high is 11/10, just not sure if its the card for me u get me?
ur fuckin mad m8 canary warf with a mask is a mazza, ur a mad lad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: suprised the geezers didn't get u, im from brixton bruv ive used the high-balance down in luton or the council estate atm's u giving advice to get arrested m8 ur madd ting

Users who are viewing this thread