[QC] Python Kingdom - CHASE HIGH BALANCE πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

CartierFlooded

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sup Gang, ordered a High-Balance from python in the AM jus got this QC. I'm in NYC, new to dealin witt python heard the High-Balance was over the mid so i stacked and copped it instead of the mid, heard shit was trash tbh, but i struck lucky ig and got the Chase card yall talk about all the time. Lmk what i should be lookin out for or any advice. πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

i'm already finna GL it now, i jus need to hear yall advice from customers that already copped, yall can help even more if yk plays in NY.

W2C - https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-πŸ‘‘-python-kingdom-πŸ‘‘.1195/

PYTHON KINGDOM - QC - 7995 - HB (1).jpg
PYTHON KINGDOM - QC - 7995 - HB (2).jpg

PYTHON KINGDOM - QC - 7995 - HB (3).jpg

alfasi77

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lucky fucker lol, congrats. Obvious greenlight, but i think it is self explainable for cashout, just atm and buy some stuff in stores. With a cashout of 3k at the atm u can pretty much get the whole thing cashed out instantly and then get the rest out in the store.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Sorry didn't forget to review this. Didn't even need to reply to this one, obvious greenlight. Congrats on your purchase. 🟒🟒🟒🟒

londdzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sorry didn't forget to review this. Didn't even need to reply to this one, obvious greenlight. Congrats on your purchas
Sup Gang, ordered a High-Balance from python in the AM jus got this QC. I'm in NYC, new to dealin witt python heard the High-Balance was over the mid so i stacked and copped it instead of the mid, heard shit was trash tbh, but i struck lucky ig and got the Chase card yall talk about all the time. Lmk what i should be lookin out for or any advice. πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

i'm already finna GL it now, i jus need to hear yall advice from customers that already copped, yall can help even more if yk plays in NY.

W2C - https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-πŸ‘‘-python-kingdom-πŸ‘‘.1195/

View attachment 676 View attachment 677
View attachment 678
u have tele?

Users who are viewing this thread