[QC] Python Kingdom, High Balance Card for USA GL or RL??

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys recently was able to secure an order for the Python Kingdom High-Balance Card via their new TOR Store, ordered today at like around 6AM. I messaged Python to order via their Telegram, but I don't think they were active so I got no response, saw the High-Balance was in-stock so I decided to shoot my shot. I didn't land a chase card but is this still a good one? or should I RL and special request a chase card? according to python it will take around 3 days to get the Chase If I deny this one. Paid $400 for this, a big step up from my first Mid-Balance purchase a few weeks ago so I want to know if this is the best I can get for the money, i'm going to just copy and paste the pictures I was emailed to affirm that they sent this morning.

W2B - https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

PYTHON KINGDOM - QC - 7011 - HB (1).jpg

PYTHON KINGDOM - QC - 7011 - HB (2).jpg

PYTHON KINGDOM - QC - 7011 - HB (3).jpg

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hi @Rocketmaster1999 ,

GREENLIGHT 🟢🟢🟢 [GL]

BOA-100P22P is a high fidelity binary dataclass within Bank of America, therefore it should have a higher than average limitation set as it looks that Python has said within the ATM Withdrawal Limitation of $1,500 which means their dataclass got swapped internally from extended long usage, this is common for Bank of America Users that have Bank of America Advantage Relationship Banking or Ban of America Advantage Plus.

Use this card at Bank of America Branch ATM's it has a native limit on the actual ATM of Roughly 1,000 USD Cash Withdrawl, use it once for the full $1,000 then cashout the rest at the ATM by taking out half the ATM's Maximum of $500. Use the rest of the Balance inside of Stores to purchase Goods.

Really good pickup, I don't think you struck out on not getting the Chase Card. This is really probably one of the best alternatives.

Good Luck,
+++ NIKITA

Cmen

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would probally green light it, the bank of america cards are just as good as the chase ones tbh, people just obsess over the chase ones because you can get over $3k/day. But all you have to do with the ones that aren't chase is just not be lazy and use the wu or gifties, not that big of a deal imo

TopBoy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just ordered a Super high balance card a few minutes ago, awaiting my qc photos. Is it normal for the cards to have a higher balance than said, python said that the high balance card on his thread thats listed that the cards have a balance between 2.5k and 4k usd how is this 5k?

D7asdho

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys recently was able to secure an order for the Python Kingdom High-Balance Card via their new TOR Store, ordered today at like around 6AM. I messaged Python to order via their Telegram, but I don't think they were active so I got no response, saw the High-Balance was in-stock so I decided to shoot my shot. I didn't land a chase card but is this still a good one? or should I RL and special request a chase card? according to python it will take around 3 days to get the Chase If I deny this one. Paid $400 for this, a big step up from my first Mid-Balance purchase a few weeks ago so I want to know if this is the best I can get for the money, i'm going to just copy and paste the pictures I was emailed to affirm that they sent this morning.

W2B - https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

View attachment 668
View attachment 669
View attachment 670
Hey, im about to buy from python, but im unsure yet. Does everything work like they tell you? Like all you gotta do is got to an atm, put in the amount up to maximum and withdraw? Or is there anything i maybe need to be careful about?

vertince

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, im about to buy from python, but im unsure yet. Does everything work like they tell you? Like all you gotta do is got to an atm, put in the amount up to maximum and withdraw? Or is there anything i maybe need to be careful about?
Yeah I'm also wondering the same thing, i've never purchased from here. seems interesting though.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I only have experience with the mid-balance card so far in my journey, its a bit more complicated to cashout like its one of the harder ones, python gets alot of flack for it but you gotta take out 500 before midnight then once after so its not as straight forward as the high balance. Then rest u gotta spend on gifties. I'll see how easy the high is, alot of guys rave about them so ill need to see when it arrives, i just gl this so its getting shipped later today.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi @Rocketmaster1999 ,

GREENLIGHT 🟢🟢🟢 [GL]

BOA-100P22P is a high fidelity binary dataclass within Bank of America, therefore it should have a higher than average limitation set as it looks that Python has said within the ATM Withdrawal Limitation of $1,500 which means their dataclass got swapped internally from extended long usage, this is common for Bank of America Users that have Bank of America Advantage Relationship Banking or Ban of America Advantage Plus.

Use this card at Bank of America Branch ATM's it has a native limit on the actual ATM of Roughly 1,000 USD Cash Withdrawl, use it once for the full $1,000 then cashout the rest at the ATM by taking out half the ATM's Maximum of $500. Use the rest of the Balance inside of Stores to purchase Goods.

Really good pickup, I don't think you struck out on not getting the Chase Card. This is really probably one of the best alternatives.

Good Luck,
+++ NIKITA
Thanks Nikita, I'm going to use a bit of a hybrid of the one in the python cards faq and the strategy you have just said, personally i prefer not having cash, so its going to be a lil different. Thanks for the extra insight regarding where the card actually comes from was always a bit lost on that front.

anonimo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've personally never recieved anything from them that wasn't Bank of America, i haven't had any problems with a single one of them when cashing out. I personally don't think it matters which you are able to get regarding bank i think it just is only an extra benefit, i'd definitely green light them on this

D7asdho

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I'm also wondering the same thing, i've never purchased from here. seems interesting though.
yeah they good, just don't know if i'm ready to be taking risk when it comes to cashing out at the ATM with my face and shit, might need to wear a mask, a few of my friends have had success with them.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Thanks Nikita, I'm going to use a bit of a hybrid of the one in the python cards faq and the strategy you have just said, personally i prefer not having cash, so its going to be a lil different. Thanks for the extra insight regarding where the card actually comes from was always a bit lost on that front.
Sure, Good luck on your cashout process.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I've personally never recieved anything from them that wasn't Bank of America, i haven't had any problems with a single one of them when cashing out. I personally don't think it matters which you are able to get regarding bank i think it just is only an extra benefit, i'd definitely green light them on this
Don't know what percentage python produces of High-Balance or Super-High Balance cards they do that are chase. Bank of America is not bad, but I agree that it is not on the same level as the chase cards.

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They have a whole page in their faq about it in their Telegram Channel, i ordered mine yesterday, i got tracking last night waiting for mine to come in but i think u jus follow it and u gonna be good.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah they good, just don't know if i'm ready to be taking risk when it comes to cashing out at the ATM with my face and shit, might need to wear a mask, a few of my friends have had success with them.
Yeah, depending on ur country or region it's probably gonna take u multiple tries to get the card that you want to purchase, you gonna have to settle with a mid balance probably for a while.

doublechain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They legit, but its probally gonna take u multiple tries to get the card that you want to purchase, you gonna have to settle with a mid balance probally for a while.
lol ong its starting to be like a raffle process like in 2014 for them air jordans lmfao, i stopped trying to even get the super-highs at this point

D7asdho

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They legit, but its probally gonna take u multiple tries to get the card that you want to purchase, you gonna have to settle with a mid balance probally for a while.
yeah thats kinda fax its not easy to get the higher cards, my friend has had problems witt getting em.

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BOA python high balance cards buss niggas overhype chase lol, its good but it niggas act like its finna change yo life.

destroylonely

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
landed a chase card on my first order today kinda hyped. if i get BOA you guys have any special way of cashing those out or is it just like as they say through the forum?

Users who are viewing this thread