R2D2Logz Bank Log to Crypto Service - My Experience

Jackblack

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just honestly wanted to give this review on R2D2 because I have been a bit of a bitch to them over the last three days mostly because I have trust issues from getting ripped in the past, and also for bugging them while working. These guys are talented as shit at what they do, and make it easy for me that has knows absolutely NOTHING about fraud, they kinda been holding my hand thru the whole process. Got ripped a few times before this for around $2k, so this is definitely a W for me.

I purchased the Tier 4 Log + Bank Long to Crypto Cashout Service, all in was $1,000 with an expected return i was told of 80% of the value of the log they had, i dmed them and submitted my payment on July 15th, they said they would delay my order and start the work on July 17th because they had other clients in their queue they had to work on first, which i didn't trust completely so at that point i thought i got scammed. I kinda pestered them with dms every few hours, each time they replied they would get to it on the 17th so at this point if they were rippers they would of already blocked me, so i kept my cool and proceeded.

The 17th came and when i woke up the first message I got was in the morning from r2d2 telling me to make an account on exodus.io , which is just a crypto wallet, i went through the account creation process and made the account, everything was going ok. Then they said to give them my btc address and I did, then two hours later i get a sound from my pc like a bunch of coins hit the table, I opened by mac back up and first thing i see is the transfer around 20k in my account and a pdf guide on telegram for cashout.

r2d2 (1).png

I didn't open the pdf and i sent $5k to coinbase because i was just gonna convert that to cash and accept my tax losses so that I could pay off my impending student loans, which ended up fucking freezing and my account balance showed $0 so i thought this shit was a fake as shit transaction on exodus or that exodus was a fake acc so i started spamming r2d2 inbox some more. At this point im losing my shit lol thinking i got scammed for $1k.

1689699525481.png

r2d2 tells me that the crypto is flagged because the firm they stole it from reported the transaction a few hours after they did it so all the crypto firms work together to seize it thru their blockchain software. So at this point i felt a bit like a dumbass so i just read the shit they had in their guide, signed up for paxful.com made an account tested a few guys, ended up settling with just taking the money via btc to western union in deviation of a few grand each.

After fees and all i netted around 10x on the investment overall after loosing $5k because of the bullshit mistake i made before. Extracted the 10k im working now to try to either get into some sort of business or reselling cuz ima do this like twice a month to try to clean the bread.

free game on when u try to run this play, you need multiple burner laptops because you can only make one exodus.io account per pc system so just get a cheap windows pc each time, thats what im gonna do for my next ones.

im sorting out some new laundering stuff so if any of u on this forum got free game for me on how to do that right pmo.

bigwillie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ran into the same set of issues when i got mine, should of read. Lost alot more than u though g like $15 grand. RIP

Pablofreshcobar

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just honestly wanted to give this review on R2D2 because I have been a bit of a bitch to them over the last three days mostly because I have trust issues from getting ripped in the past, and also for bugging them while working. These guys are talented as shit at what they do, and make it easy for me that has knows absolutely NOTHING about fraud, they kinda been holding my hand thru the whole process. Got ripped a few times before this for around $2k, so this is definitely a W for me.

I purchased the Tier 4 Log + Bank Long to Crypto Cashout Service, all in was $1,000 with an expected return i was told of 80% of the value of the log they had, i dmed them and submitted my payment on July 15th, they said they would delay my order and start the work on July 17th because they had other clients in their queue they had to work on first, which i didn't trust completely so at that point i thought i got scammed. I kinda pestered them with dms every few hours, each time they replied they would get to it on the 17th so at this point if they were rippers they would of already blocked me, so i kept my cool and proceeded.

The 17th came and when i woke up the first message I got was in the morning from r2d2 telling me to make an account on exodus.io , which is just a crypto wallet, i went through the account creation process and made the account, everything was going ok. Then they said to give them my btc address and I did, then two hours later i get a sound from my pc like a bunch of coins hit the table, I opened by mac back up and first thing i see is the transfer around 20k in my account and a pdf guide on telegram for cashout.

View attachment 744

I didn't open the pdf and i sent $5k to coinbase because i was just gonna convert that to cash and accept my tax losses so that I could pay off my impending student loans, which ended up fucking freezing and my account balance showed $0 so i thought this shit was a fake as shit transaction on exodus or that exodus was a fake acc so i started spamming r2d2 inbox some more. At this point im losing my shit lol thinking i got scammed for $1k.

View attachment 745

r2d2 tells me that the crypto is flagged because the firm they stole it from reported the transaction a few hours after they did it so all the crypto firms work together to seize it thru their blockchain software. So at this point i felt a bit like a dumbass so i just read the shit they had in their guide, signed up for paxful.com made an account tested a few guys, ended up settling with just taking the money via btc to western union in deviation of a few grand each.

After fees and all i netted around 10x on the investment overall after loosing $5k because of the bullshit mistake i made before. Extracted the 10k im working now to try to either get into some sort of business or reselling cuz ima do this like twice a month to try to clean the bread.

free game on when u try to run this play, you need multiple burner laptops because you can only make one exodus.io account per pc system so just get a cheap windows pc each time, thats what im gonna do for my next ones.

im sorting out some new laundering stuff so if any of u on this forum got free game for me on how to do that right pmo.
Bro did you try converting to XMR first before send ing to coinbase?

Jackblack

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro did you try converting to XMR first before send ing to coinbase?
yeah bro for now on I have been using decentralized exchanges instead of even touching monero. I use the BTC on Exodus and I send it to https://bisq.network and do the exchange there or any other decentralized exchange. Turn it to any other currency and send to ur coinbase and ur green just pay ur taxes and launder shit properly g

Pablofreshcobar

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah bro for now on I have been using decentralized exchanges instead of even touching monero. I use the BTC on Exodus and I send it to https://bisq.network and do the exchange there or any other decentralized exchange. Turn it to any other currency and send to ur coinbase and ur green just pay ur taxes and launder shit properly g
Do you have tele bro?

Users who are viewing this thread