RDP

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If I Already Have Remote DeskTop App On My Computer. Do I Need To Go To A Website & Buy One Still?

johnnynnhoj

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If I Already Have Remote DeskTop App On My Computer. Do I Need To Go To A Website & Buy One Still?
Everyone has remote desktop on there computer, what you are buying is someone's IP address so you can connect to there computer and use it to card.

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
RDP comes standard with Windows operating systems, but in order to use it you must have a server to connect to. Thus, you should purchase one.

johnnynnhoj

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
RDP comes standard with Windows operating systems, but in order to use it you must have a server to connect to. Thus, you should purchase one.
what he said!!!

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Everyone has remote desktop on there computer, what you are buying is someone's IP address so you can connect to there computer and use it to card.
& Where Would That Be Located? In The Log Or In The Socks5

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Any Ideas Where?

johnnynnhoj

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
digitalocean
Basically, when you purchase an Rdp what you are purchasing are the credentials to that computer. You'll get the IP address and you will connect to that Ip address and than you will be prompted to enter the credentials to be able to acess that computer from your computer. Than you will do your carding once you are in.

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Basically, when you purchase an Rdp what you are purchasing are the credentials to that computer. You'll get the IP address and you will connect to that Ip address and than you will be prompted to enter the credentials to be able to acess that computer from your computer. Than you will do your carding once you are in.
Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread